Review: PCC Smolder Figure

Blitz-Wing

100B.jpg
As the Power Core Combiner reviews go forward, we focus attention to the 2-pack figures. These Scout sized commanders don't come with drones, but they do come with a minicon that can serve their partner in several unique ways. Smolder leads off the charge for the 2 packs. You can jump to the review here.

Smolder has my full endorsment.

I know he's a decepticon, but he just fits the part of a small Sentinel Maximus perfect. Hence he's repurposed as SM on a quest to get a greater understanding of the full spectrum of the transformers.

He really is just a great fun figure.

When I saw the first pictures and reviews on the web, I was quite underwhelmed, I though he was boring. Boy I was wrong. He may be simple but he's pretty cool. And his torso mode looks bulky, I like that.

this is just one of those figures where everything about it is right.

Forget subline and all that. If you simply like Transformers, you should look into this figure.

I just dont like the way he looks, he just looks like he's from A/E/C and I hate that (the big shoulder look) Lets all say it together: mY LiFe iS pAiN

I just dont like the way he looks, he just looks like he's from A/E/C and I hate that (the big shoulder look) Lets all say it together: mY LiFe iS pAiN

This.

I just don't like the way Smolder looks. The oversized shoulders are one thing, but those + long, skinny arms just really turn me off the figure. Don't really like his face, either. Shame, since Chopster looks fun and it's the only set that really matches in terms of color in this wave.

but monkey soundwave works for you?

I declair your oppinion to be Greenland.

Archived