Transformers On Pawn Stars?

Lord_Onslaught

so who wants to bet they offer 50$ for it all? Also... it would be funny if it was transfan2 but I highly doubt he would ever need to sell his stuff, unless he was like running out of room or something :S

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably someone just trying to get on Tv and probably wearing a T-Shirt for a website to advertise and the person actually has no intention of selling. I'm sorry but whoever is trying to sell. I bet they decide not to sell

thats the thing, it is bound to be somebody on one of these boards.

I almost can't help but wonder who.

Well, not really that, but how much are they bitting their tongue right now before their 15minutes :P

It's got to be either a true collector or an eBay seller trying to just get out of the business for some reason

Well, it's gota be in the Vegas or somewhere in CA. (Probably CA, lucky him with another Botcon coming next year)

From just the brief frames in the commercial (some of the commercials totally cut the TF segment out) tells us a lot.

First shot shows us a big poster of Optimus on the wall (at least it's his foot). (right of Chumley is the foot)

there are only 2 shots of the toys, from these shots it looks like all G1 items, and doubles and tripples of the same G1's and G2's.

I think I saw BW Optimus in the back, but not anything past that stage. Will be able to tell more in the 5 minute segment that will air in the show Monday.

If I took all my extra TF's out of storage it would probably look a lot like this guy's room. I find it hard to believe that he would have stopped with BW's with all the movie and classics toys that are out now. So this might be his extra stock. That poster is about 5 years old so it's hard to tell. (note to self, sell the frigging extras already)

There was a guy in the Philly area last Xmas who was selling his entire boxed TF collection. Made the news for his 5 minutes of fame. This guy will have his 5 minutes over and over again in re-runs.

So far I haven't seen anyone not sell to them. So I would be sort of surprised if they decided not to.

I've seen some who haven't sold to them.

Archived