Beast Wars Future

Hello, this is my first ever fan fic its actually an idea that Evil Ratbat of TFW2005 came up with many years ago and i has since started writing for it. The hope is to get it created into a self published Graphic novel. while im not at liberty to post any of the contributors you can see their art here. The story is a 'What if', What if the Beast Wars had taken place 200 million years into the future. some of the core characters will be in the fic as well as some form other BW continuum and some original characters. The 'Beast Modes' will be from the Discovery channel's The Future is Wild. Ill be posting each section weekly, but you can see (Almost) the entire story here. I hope you enjoy C&C more than welcome!

(TV show name/Cybertronian name/ Beast Wars Future name)

Maximals :

Optimus Primal - Optimus Primal - Optimus Primal

Rhinox - Dicerox - Rattleox

Rattrap - Rodentrap - Poggletrap

Cheetor - Jubator - Gryketor

Airazor - Airazor - Airrazor

Scruffle - Scruffle - Scruffle

Tigatron - Tigatron - Tigatron

Predacons :

Megatron - Megatron - Megatoran

Terrorsaur - Terrorsoar - Terrorsoar

Dinobot - Dynobot - Dynobot

Scorponok -Scrappanok - Scrofanok

Retrax - Retrax - Retrax

Tarantulas - Tortulas - Spindulas

Injector - Injector - Injector

Valkyrie - Valkyrie - Valkyrie

Dead End - Dead End - Dead End

Four hundred years after the end of the Great War, the descendants of the victorious Autobots and the defeated Decepticons - the Maximals and Predacons, respectively - have coexisted in a fragile peace under the tenants of the Pax Cybertronia.

However, a group of restless Predacons, led by the malevolent Megatron, have devised a plan to alter the present by changing the past! They have stolen the Golden Disc - an ancient device that holds the location in time and space of the planet Earth - from the great Vaults, and with this knowledge they plot to return to the planet in its infancy, reinforcing the Predacon army by reviving the Decepticon warriors lost aboard the Nemesis.

While scrambling to muster a response force planet-side, Maximal High Command calls upon all allied ships in orbit to stop 'The Darksyde' as she flees Cybertronian space. The Maximal exploratory and survey vessel 'Axalon' intercepts the Predacon interstellar ship, intent on preventing the realization of the villains time-travelling coup. In the ensuing broadside-to-broadside firefight, both vessels are sucked into an uncontrollable time/space dimensional rift opened by The Darksyde's damaged interstellar drive, with no idea where - or when - they will end up...

1:1

_On the Darksyde_

Tortulas: The co-ordinates have been entered into the transwarparp drive Megatron.

Megatron: With this disc, I will finally be able to destroy those insufferable Maximals. Then I can fulfill my name sake and rightful place as the ruler of the Predacons

and all of Cybertron!

::The Darksyde is hit::

Megatron: WHa?! NO, how did they find us. Tortulas engage the transwarp drive.NOW!

:: Two more hits (Transwarp Drive damaged) ::

Megatron: Fire Back!

__On the Axalon__

Rodentrap: This isn't good, this is an exploration ship not a battle cruiser, we can't take many more hits like that.

Jubator: Shields at 10% Optimus!

:: Another Hit::

Both the Axalon and Darksyde travel through the Transwarp portal.

Dicerox: Brace yourselves we're going down!

Optimus Primal: Get the stasis pods into safe orbit.

::Both ships crash land on the planet::

Optimus Primal: Is everyone alright?

Rodentrap: Yeah, Im okay, but I can't say the same for Jubator's landing ability.

Dicerox: We're just lucky to be alive.

Sentinel: Warning massive amounts of energon detected. Suitable native life forms needed to prevent stasis lock. Beginning scan.

:: Back on the Darksyde::

Megatron: Computer, is this the right planet?

Computer: Although the readings indicate this is earth, the transwarp drive sustained critical damage. It is unknown if the year is 1981. Although raw energon levels

are dangerously high stasis lock immanent. Performing scan for suitable alt modes. …..Scan Complete.

Megatron: Although we may not be in the right time theres is enough raw energon to fuel a Predacon army that cannot be stopped!

_the computer scans and uncovers various life forms from different skeletons and nearby life forms_

_Carakiller is walking out of the Darksyde_

Dynobot: You incompetent fool! We are the reinforcements where is the army!? We stole those discs for nothing!

Scrofanok: No one talks to Lord Megatoran like that!

Megatoran: Scrofanok please. Not for nothing my brash Dynobot. These discs hold the location for rich energon deposits throughout this planet.

Dynobot: Do not try to mitigate the mistakes you've made! If it weren't for you lack of leadership and decisive action we would not have been in this situation. I

challenge you Megatoran, to a battle. The winner shall lead the Predacons, the loser….shall be destroyed….DYNOBOT TERRORIZE!

:: Megatoran turns his back to Dynobot and begins walking away::

Megatoran:Oh Dynobot, you are quit brave but more goes into being leader than just courage. You must be charismatic, strategic, and most importantly smarter

than those you command.

_Megatoran steps aside and Retrax is standing there and attacks Dynobot. Dynobot clearly holds the upper hand in the fight. Noticing this Megatoran signals to

Terrorsoar who's flying above the battle, he transforms lands and delivers a knockout blow to the back of Dynobot_

Terrorsoar: Shall I eliminate his spark?

Megatoran: Now wheres the fun in that?

_Axalon_

Poggletrap: Chasin Preds through the galaxy, that's not what I signed up for.

Optimus Primal: We were the only ship that could track Megatoran and his crew through the transwarp portal. We had no other choice.

Poggletrap: Yeah, yeah but what I dont get is why it has to be my neck being stuck out there. And if Megs was looking to reinforce the Decepticons it looks like

he missed his mark. No sign of Decepticons here. So why don't we fix up the ol' ship and head outta here?

Optimus Primal: It's not that simple, Earth use to have huge amounts of energon on it, but after the Great War the energon was depleted.It could have recharged

enough that if Megatron was able to harvest it he could power his own Predacon army. We cant let him do that!

Gryketor: Don't sweat it Prime. That's not ganna happen , not with us here.

Optimus Primal: For Cybertron's sake, Gryketor, I hope you're right.

Archived