G1 Seacons reissue

Devil Mazinkaiser

Oh and the Seacon set over at RK is the exact same price as the BBTS one

Robot Kingdom Seacon Set July 15, 2010 $59.90

BBTS Seacon Set July Air Shipment $74.99

BBTS Seacon Set August Ocean Shipment $59.99

BBTS has got to be lieing, There is no way a Reissue of this magnitude. Hasbro would trust to BBTS, it is a land store item.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is not unusual. I guess this saves people from complaining about finding them at Wal-Mart or Toys R Us.

If you don't mind taking it in the butt when you add the shipping cost, then it's a good deal. :P

This is not unusual. I guess this saves people from complaining about finding them at Wal-Mart or Toys R Us.

If you don't mind taking it in the butt when you add the shipping cost, then it's a good deal. :P

EXACTLY! The price of Piranacon for me has now doubled because of shipping,exchange and a cash grab of 10 bucks from the retailer!! bastards

Here's the thing, RK is normaly never a good store for ordering domestic items (even though they whooped everyone with MP Skywarp last year) their an import site thats it.

Now, I only mentioned them to illustrate that while BBTS is saying the figure is thier exclusve, it's obviously not.

Also, shipping aside (nothing RK can do about overseas) it's kind funny that they have the same start price as the "official online exclusive carrier"

Honestly, the more I think about it, the more I think they just got a distribution deal over on guys like TFSource.

You Know, who knows, maybe Hasbros pist at TFS for showing off Fansprojects wears at their show, and BBTS took advantage?

There were G.I. Joe online exclusives that were available at certain online stores. BBTS and Smalljoes.com had them, and perhaps one or two others. There are few prominent online stores that sell Transformers. There really is nothing wrong with BBTS selling the Seacons set.

That's unexpected... I'm kinda glad for BBTS, but at the same time... I'd prefer to buy it at retail.

Im not sure what to think... hasbro said 50$ msrb...which is generally what MOST retailers follow... and it being the exclusive it is, the msrb usually matches the store, no matter which one it is and lets be honest were dealing with ~20-35$ differance here. Stores may have markup...but not THAT big of one.

So that being said... should I preorder or not preorder? It would really suck to find out its a TRU exclusive on the day the august preorder just happens to get shipped...

Archived