G1 Seacons reissue

Devil Mazinkaiser

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Preordered on precaution.

Didn't RK mention the Seacons in their last news letter though?

This may be a case where they're getting an exclusive package or bonus. If it turns out that you can only order through BBTS, that completely tosses the idea of getting 2 sets.

Edit Robotkingdom does have a preorder up too.

http://www.robotkingdom.com/services/eshop/main.php?action=details&CatType=&II=TFBC2010PS&lang=us

I think this is just BBTS trying to drum up busness by turning a phrase.

I just re-read the description on their site, and it seems like BBTS might be the only place to order it.

I am with you, Liege... I preordered as a precaution too. :)

EDIT - just got a "special" newsletter from BBTS about this set, so it seems like their claims of this being an exclusive could be legit.

BBTS is known to buy store exclusives and flip them... so I'd take the pre-order with a grain of salt

If you compare the pictures of the Botcon Seacons and the BBTS, they are different mostly Snaptrap's head gives it away different color, but at the same time I do agree, BBTS could be trying to put one over. Especially since the Botcon Seacons are suppose to $49.99, and BBTS wants $59.99.

I pre ordered the August Ocean one too just in case

Here's the thing, if this is a legit BBTS exclusive, there's no more talk ever again of them being "a small online store trying to compete"

We all know they've had little things like third party statues and busts before, but this is regular retail big time.

So on that note, as a market place they should become more compedative in their pricing.

I may be wrong here, but as other people stated, this may be just an online excluse deal made.

-Sure enough they've sold ever other excluse on their own.

But I do have a feeling this will see a regular retail release too. If that hunch is confirmed, (especialy since the BotCon MSRP was set at $50) I am quickly canceling this preordered item.

After looking around, I am highly doubting. That this is a BBTS Exclusive, they are using touched up Photo shopped pictures. Even though the one at RK is of the one that was shown at Botcon. I've also emailed Hasbro, to find out

Archived