BotCon 2010 - Dinobot Hall of Fame Case

Peter_Van

We learned last night during the Transformers Collectors Club Hall of Fame dinner that Dinobot was the most-voted for out of the five charactres that were nominated to be in the Transformers Hall of Fame. Today, Hasbro changed up the case to showcase the figures blessed with the name. Take a look at the case after the jump! Read the Full News Story Here

The SD figure cracked me up!!!

Now I'll ask, Since Dinobot is inducted, can we please finaly get a figure that doesn't suck!

Oh, and that little SD guy too :)

The SD figure cracked me up!!!

Now I'll ask, Since Dinobot is inducted, can we please finaly get a figure that doesn't suck!

Oh, and that little SD guy too :)

HEY, henkei dinobot is an incredible figure.

i'd LOVE a masterpiece dinobot.

that's gotta be embarrassing for hasbro to have that case out.. there isn't a single accurate looking dinobot.. sure mold-wise universe dinobot is awesome.. but the coloring is AWFUL.

Considering how damn much the animation model cheated to give him both modes and how little space there is to work with in a raptor, I say Hasbro did a fine job...

Except on the fucking coloring of the Universe version.

that's gotta be embarrassing for hasbro to have that case out.. there isn't a single accurate looking dinobot.. sure mold-wise universe dinobot is awesome.. but the coloring is AWFUL.

Considering how damn much the animation model cheated to give him both modes and how little space there is to work with in a raptor, I say Hasbro did a fine job...

Except on the fucking coloring of the Universe version.

that doesn't quite explain the awful raptor head.. that's the only real fault i have with the mold. i mean, the raptor head is very bad.

The hips and weapons are what killed Universe Dinobot for me.

-yes even more then the pop off head

Also, I don't like rubber on figures. It's only gonna dry and break down the road. They should have done everything in hard plastic.

i love the sword. sure i wish it were pointy.. but it's chrome and looks great. i have him displayed without his tail. i wasn't really a big fan of that weapon on the show either. the head on my henkei version never popped off, on the hasbro version yes.

i would seriously love to see a masterpiece dinobot.. but i'd like to see a masterpiece hot rod first.

Archived