BotCon 2010 - The Dealer Room

Peter_Van

I took all the pictures exactly the same way with the same setting. I was told to take pics of the Dealer room thats what I did, I didnt know I was supposed to take specific pics of every dealer booth/toy. And whats wrong with taking a picture of the Tformers/RFC booth? We had one so why not? Dont make me sic Ender on you. :mwahaha

Man, what a sausage fest! :tfpuke

Dude there were so many hot chicks there, you have no idea. Being married gives you a radar that picks up on everything you cant have. It went off frequently.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Down boy...

You can sic anyone you want on me, I don't feel bad for giving my opinion or telling the truth.

You seem to be taking this the wrong way, as many of the "click" seem to with my views, I didn't say you take crappy pics or attack anyone for said crappy pics. I didn't even know/care who took them. All I said was that last years pics were BETTER. I spent at least an hour looking through them at the last con cause you could see almost every figure there. :drool If it was your intention to take "booth" pics to show the booths in the room then congrats you did. But it was MY opinion that it was a waste of MY time to go through them and look at stuff that was for sale cause that's damn near impossible. (In at least 80% of them) Yes you can tell which line they came from from the packaging but a table fell of G1 boxes all look the same to me.

Dealer room, booths, people, yes you can see them. What was offered by the dealers (except a couple) NO. The close ups were great, what few were offered.

As I said, MY opinion. Not everyone in life is gonna like everything one does. And NOBODY does everything great, so if you don't do something acceptable buy all of the masses then deal with it.

Damn, what the fuck is wrong with this place ??? I can only state my opinion if it's : Sure do like that Transformer :roll Is there someone I gotta pay every month so I can say what I want, or are there "reach-arounds" involved ??? :P

Dude there were so many hot chicks there, you have no idea. Being married gives you a radar that picks up on everything you cant have. It went off frequently.

Agreed. Not only were there lots of milfs bringing new fans, but most of the cosplayers were ladies. Surprising were the decent number of girls/women that were totally into TFs (wearing t-shirts, carrying figures, etc.) and were not hauled there against their will. Hmmmm... I'm married. Is that why I noticed them all?

Damn, what the fuck is wrong with this place ??? I can only state my opinion if it's : Sure do like that Transformer :roll Is there someone I gotta pay every month so I can say what I want, or are there "reach-arounds" involved ??? :P

It's not so much that you can't state your opinion, its that others will state their opinion as well.

There usually are a lot of hot chicks, that go to the conventions. I'm pissed I could have one stop shopped one table and completed both Beast Wars Neo and Machine Wars

Down boy...

You can sic anyone you want on me, I don't feel bad for giving my opinion or telling the truth.

You seem to be taking this the wrong way, as many of the "click" seem to with my views, I didn't say you take crappy pics or attack anyone for said crappy pics. I didn't even know/care who took them. All I said was that last years pics were BETTER. I spent at least an hour looking through them at the last con cause you could see almost every figure there. :drool If it was your intention to take "booth" pics to show the booths in the room then congrats you did. But it was MY opinion that it was a waste of MY time to go through them and look at stuff that was for sale cause that's damn near impossible. (In at least 80% of them) Yes you can tell which line they came from from the packaging but a table fell of G1 boxes all look the same to me.

Dealer room, booths, people, yes you can see them. What was offered by the dealers (except a couple) NO. The close ups were great, what few were offered.

As I said, MY opinion. Not everyone in life is gonna like everything one does. And NOBODY does everything great, so if you don't do something acceptable buy all of the masses then deal with it.

And Im just messing with you, thus the :mwahaha at the end of the post. Yeesh.

A cookie to the first person to pick out the people at the TFormers/RFC booth. I dont count because when you see me, you'll know it.

Ah ha! I know! That's... um... uh... err...

I'm actually kind of glad I can't get to botcon now? Cuz I definitely don't have the money to be in that room and not incur some kind of monetary disaster.

Grrr...seeing these pics makes me both depressed and angry. Depressed cause I saw figures I needed to complete my collection and angry because I now have to wait until 2012 to go to my 1st Botcon(assuming its within reasonable distance) because they are holding it in F-CKING Passadena again next year. :fire

They have this thing. You are using it right now. It's called the internet. You don't need BotCon to buy old Transformer toys.

I know this, but stuff I am looking for now is either:

1.Never sold complete

2. Hardly ever shows up.

3. Sellers wanna a$$-rape you for it

See i'm getting down to where im looking for the Micromaster transports, Year 6 Pretenders(Bludgeon, Skyhammer, Vroom, Thunderwing, etc) and the Larger Set Action-Masters WITH decals. And thos things RARELY ever show up online, henc why BotCon is really only place left for me at this point.

Grrr...seeing these pics makes me both depressed and angry. Depressed cause I saw figures I needed to complete my collection and angry because I now have to wait until 2012 to go to my 1st Botcon(assuming its within reasonable distance) because they are holding it in F-CKING Passadena again next year. angryfire.gif

They have this thing. You are using it right now. It's called the internet. You don't need BotCon to buy old Transformer toys.

I know this, but stuff I am looking for now is either:

1.Never sold complete

2. Hardly ever shows up.

3. Sellers wanna a$$-rape you for it

See i'm getting down to where im looking for the Micromaster transports, Year 6 Pretenders(Bludgeon, Skyhammer, Vroom, Thunderwing, etc) and the Larger Set Action-Masters WITH decals. And thos things RARELY ever show up online, henc why BotCon is really only place left for me at this point.

I do agree with you on the hight prices. I cound only get Energon downshiift if I pay $30 for him inthe box, brand new. (this one person tried selling me him used, but complete for $40! on the bright side I found Energon Jetfire used, but complete for $20, but my best deal at botcon was BW Transmetal Tarantulas, used, but complete and with his original Bio, and instructions, all for exactly $10! What a bargen I found!

Thanks, I appreciated the picts. I wonder if anyone did what I used to do, take a video camera and walk around the room filming all the dealer room toys. I should probably dig that up and put some footage up on Ebay. Especially from BotCon 95.

Archived