BotCon 2010 - The Dealer Room

Peter_Van

Throughout BotCons and any other convention, hunting out things, haggling, and buying to complete your collection is a staple. The co-star to the panels this weekend at BotCon 2010, the dealer room features many different toys from many different series. Transformers Animated Japan Blackout? Got it. Chara Hobby Soundwave? Got that too. He-Man Sword...? Yes, that too. Take a look at what's going in the dealer room after the jump. Read the Full News Story Here

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Grrr...seeing these pics makes me both depressed and angry. Depressed cause I saw figures I needed to complete my collection and angry because I now have to wait until 2012 to go to my 1st Botcon(assuming its within reasonable distance) because they are holding it in F-CKING Passadena again next year. :fire

Grrr...seeing these pics makes me both depressed and angry. Depressed cause I saw figures I needed to complete my collection and angry because I now have to wait until 2012 to go to my 1st Botcon(assuming its within reasonable distance) because they are holding it in F-CKING Passadena again next year. :fire

Well Pasadena is much closer for ME to travel to...so PFFFFFT! :P

;)

why isnt swindle and blastoff in my hands NOW !!!!!...protector set TO!!

Meh... Last years pics were much better. You could see almost every toy in every booth. These were just a waste of time. :bored

Sorry, if I see a new camera at Botcon next year I'll be sure to take a picture of it for you, but you wont be able to see it.

A cookie to the first person to pick out the people at the Tformers/RFC booth. I dont count because when you see me, you'll know it.

They have this thing. You are using it right now. It's called the internet. You don't need BotCon to buy old Transformer toys.

A cookie to the first person to pick out the people at the TFormers/RFC booth. I dont count because when you see me, you'll know it.

Yeah, noticed that THOSE pics were clear enough to see :roll

Archived