BotCon 2010 - Animated Exclusives

MISP Steve

On display at BotCon 2010, Hasbro showed off two of their upcoming Transformers Animated figures, Cybertronian Ironhide and Rodimus Minor. Cybertronian Ironhide, a repaint with a brand-new head mold, will be available beginning August 1, 2010, which is obviously contingent upon your luck. Rodimus Minor will August 1, 2010 (again, depending on your luck and store) for $12.99. The figures do not have the store stickers on them, but we previously learned that the figures will be distributed through Toy R Us stores. Read the Full News Story Here

I'll get both. I have a feeling that after the Arcee gripes Rodimus will be produced in mass.

I was gonna pay the immediate mark up for Rodimus, but the more I see the figure, the more I think I'd rather spend that money on Ironhide.

With this confirmation, I'll be happy to spend the bare minimum on both.

Now, as for the argument that Bulkhead is refered to as Ironhide in the Takara folklore, I have to wonder, what are they gonna call Ironhide?

Hell, they included him in the credits after all!?!?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWjXcmBjJXg&playnext_from=TL&videos=ckYjowBPWWc

Anyhow, Animated Bulkhead sucks.

-not for nothing, as much as Animated sucked, I can't help but love that clip, just watched it a bunch of times :mwahaha

Animated wishes it was that good!

I can see people getting at least 2 of Ironhide. One to keep and one to snag the head and convert an Earth Ratchet. I'll grab both.. provided TRU can pull their heads from their asses on distribution :roll

outside of the articualted hands, EM Ratchet isn't worth refitting.

honestly, the more I see Animated Rodimus, the more I don't like it.

I have a stockpile of Animated Arcees, Rodimus is not getting that same love.

From the (hopeful) last two shovels on Animated's Grave, Ironhide is going to be the one I care about.

Funny what a repaint can do.

-to bad they take to many chances on that :P

I got Arcee almost a month back from Ebay, the TRU here had plenty of Cybertron Rachets but no Arcees. I think I will have to see if that same guy gets Rodimus.

I'm not thrilled about his robot mode...he is all chest...he has no lower body, except for feet. I would rather put that money towards the Protector upgrade(as soon as I hear a price)

Anyone know what's become of Animated Thundercracker & Blackout?

They made no mention of them. I really hope Blackout is released over here. I'd rather pay a reasonable price for him.

Archived