Dinobot is the Fifth Inductee in the Transformers Hall of Fame!

Peter_Van

This is great news and a much needed break rom the norm!

Way to go Dinobot, this character really deserves the honor :bwpred :bwmax :bwpred

Dinobot was the second in command that Starscream should have been.

You know if you look at the new Terror Dives head it has a lot of Dino bot similarities. Now would it be cool that Terror Dive ends up being like the Dino of this new Classics/hunt for decepticons story line? Now see we needed real story lines like that in the transformers movies, that would have been killer! I think they should have made Barricade like that...the one con that fights for honor then switches the the Autobots because Megs is a wimp and then he gets renamed as Prowl and then...oh wait, sorry I'm really getting off topic here. I just like deep complex characters like Dino Bot.

Anyhow so what can we hope for in the new toy, because obviously we cant just make a big stink over "Hall of Fame" if there isn't a new toy mold coming out, right?!?! It would be silly and pointless not to have a new killer Dino-Bot mold...at least better than the Deluxe we got in Classics.

Holy crap, so happy to hear this. Dinobot is getting the recognition he deserves. So if we're getting a new Dinobot toy, perhaps it could be Masterpiece Dinobot?!?! I mean, come on, we weren't expecting him to be in the Hall of Fame, a little more wishful thinking couldn't hurt :)

Dinobot was the second in command that Starscream should have been.

You know if you look at the new Terror Dives head it has a lot of Dino bot similarities. Now would it be cool that Terror Dive ends up being like the Dino of this new Classics/hunt for decepticons story line? Now see we needed real story lines like that in the transformers movies, that would have been killer! I think they should have made Barricade like that...the one con that fights for honor then switches the the Autobots because Megs is a wimp and then he gets renamed as Prowl and then...oh wait, sorry I'm really getting off topic here. I just like deep complex characters like Dino Bot.

Nah, Terradive's head looks more like it's an update on BM Spy Streak.

Congrats to everyone who rooted for Dinobot to win!

Archived