BotCon 2010 - Images of Blurr, Tomahawk, and Highbrow

Peter_Van

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blurr on the otherhand isn't going to be purchased (by me at least). For now I'll stay content with the Animated version. I just don't like the head, the coloring, and I don't think the body fits the character.

I think they're using the IDW designed head for the figure. It looks similar, anyway.

Tomahawk: not feeling the staggered blade look in helicopter mode

Blur: note to self: be sure to get Drift on sight before this bright blue throw-up warms the shelves

High Brow: interesting but he could have been a Deluxe. Not enough going on (it seems) to justify voyager status...wait for Peaughs review.

Terror Dive: could this be the best deluxe jet ever made? I'm looking for good jets (love jet formers) and still to this day my Skywarp repaint of Beast machines Jetstorm Still kicks ass.

I'm loving Blurr and Terradive, I may get Tomahawk if I have some spare change lying around (Doubt it though since I still need the WFC figures and Drift...)

I'm in love with Terradive's jet mode, I actually wouldn't mind a few WfC Starscream/Seeker repaints of him. o-o This is one molding I hope they milk dry!

Highbrow should have been Slugslinger

Slugslinger was a dual cockpit jet fighter, not sure how that would work either IMO.

Blurr on the otherhand isn't going to be purchased (by me at least). For now I'll stay content with the Animated version. I just don't like the head, the coloring, and I don't think the body fits the character.

I think they're using the IDW designed head for the figure. It looks similar, anyway.

Well, then IDW came up wit a failtastic head.

Highbrow should have been Slugslinger

Slugslinger was a dual cockpit jet fighter, not sure how that would work either IMO.

Closest one I could think of, besides It looks like a down and gritty old war fighter. And Slugslinger, is a down, and gritty name

If I do end up buying him, he will be Slugslinger to me

Basically the same here, though not getting any of the repainted Ratchets. Never liked the voyager mold, and I already ahve the deluxe NEST Ratchet. and never liked the rescue Ratchet colors

My 2007 Voyager Ratchet is good enough for me. The repaints have been kinda fugly looking IMO.

Archived