BotCon 2010 - Live at the Hasbro Studios Panel

Peter_Van

why not just use ironhide? with the money their spending they could use cullen do the voice and get a two for one deal.

with welker back... that's swell. he can do tons of affects and voices. who wouldn't hire him for v/o's. i did like the the voice of megatron in animated.

the name of the show? maybe it'll be a retelling of hotrod (if he's in it) eventually gaining the matrix, ie Transformers: Prime.

Cause they are idiots that's why.

I hope it isn't a retelling of how Hot Rod became Rodimus Prime. It should have been before they crashed on earth. Show the events that led up to the Autobots leaving Cybertron and landing on Earth.

But with idiot Archer, who wants to take all the continuities and intertwine them. It is just going to end up its own piece of crap

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why not just use ironhide? with the money their spending they could use cullen do the voice and get a two for one deal.

with welker back... that's swell. he can do tons of affects and voices. who wouldn't hire him for v/o's. i did like the the voice of megatron in animated.

the name of the show? maybe it'll be a retelling of hotrod (if he's in it) eventually gaining the matrix, ie Transformers: Prime.

Cause they are idiots that's why.

I hope it isn't a retelling of how Hot Rod became Rodimus Prime. It should have been before they crashed on earth. Show the events that led up to the Autobots leaving Cybertron and landing on Earth.

But with idiot Archer, who wants to take all the continuities and intertwine them. It is just going to end up its own piece of crap

wow... negative, you and i will get along well. :tfevil

Frank Welker is Megatron= Yay! :win

But..

Arcee a Motorcycle??!!? BS. I am sick to my stomach of them making her a cycle, so I'm hereby boycotting the series*. :tfevil

* Or... depending on the overall quality of the program, maybe I'll just boycott arcee**...

** Or... depending on the overall quality of her design, and in-show character, maybe I won't... So long as she's not a friggin' wheel-snake! But seriously? why's the only Main-Character femme-bot always got to be a Motorcycle?

So much for waiting on a pilot episode to properly judge

lol, if we can't say stupid, hair-trigger reactionary things on the internet then where can we say them? Isn't that what the internet's all about? :P

But seriously... now I feel bad about my post... stupid Fan-Spasm...

I was hyped about this series, but after there announcement I can't help but thing recycled Animated with a movie look.

Not for nothing, when it comes to Transformers folklore, I don't care about just hearing about Optimus Prime and The Autobots.

I care about hearing about TRANSFORMERS, which includes the Decepticons, Megatron, the nuetrals, the off shoots and everything else in between.

Same way Marvel just said screw it and went with WOLVERINE & the x-men Hasbro should really just suck it up storywise and just call everything Optimus Prime & the suck ass autobots.

IDK it's not Transformers if the POV is so one sided especialy if the most intresting faction is second fiddle to so human villan rejects(animated).

Maybe it's just me, but the story of Optimus hand co has been told to many times in to many differnt ways with the same plot every time. It would be nice for once to see the other half of the coin explored in depth as apose to just being quant support staff.

Dear Hasbro, I'll write it for free if you make it happen!

In all honesty.....for me..... what's really important is the quality of the animation. Or should i say, CGI.

Gi Joe Sigma 6 was an amazing show to watch because of it's fantastic animation and it only had just a few of the characters from the original series.

I'm not too stoked with the choices they made for the roster on TFP but what will really draw me in is if it is written well and if the animation is as "epic" as they say. Nothing pisses me off more than bad artwork or animation.

Well considering a lot less people are going to be watching Transformers Prime, since it is in the higher cable brackets, and that there are very few characters. It's an easy boycott. And yes we all love to complain before it comes out

Frank Welker is Megatron= Yay! :win

But..

Arcee a Motorcycle??!!? BS. I am sick to my stomach of them making her a cycle, so I'm hereby boycotting the series*. :tfevil

* Or... depending on the overall quality of the program, maybe I'll just boycott arcee**...

** Or... depending on the overall quality of her design, and in-show character, maybe I won't... So long as she's not a friggin' wheel-snake! But seriously? why's the only Main-Character femme-bot always got to be a Motorcycle?

Reminder to 4RL: Dont forget to stay away from Wheelsnakes :tflaugh

The series has peaked my interest if only because of Welker and the possibilities of Soundwave having an expanded role. The images of Prime and Megs were more cartoony but still very movieverse. Its really hard to describe. Prime looks beefy and Megatron looks much sleeker. I cant say I can describe much more then that.

Get ready to groan when you see Megatron's alt mode. Hope you all like folded up robots as a "Cybertronian" jet. I can see the shelfwarmers now.

Get ready to groan when you see Megatron's alt mode. Hope you all like folded up robots as a "Cybertronian" jet. I can see the shelfwarmers now.

Megatron is a Dada-Former again? (Insert Obscenity of your choice: HERE)

Reminder to 4RL: Dont forget to stay away from Wheelsnakes :tflaugh

XD thanks for the reminder! Also thanks for "Taking one for the team" and going to Botcon, I'm sure you must be miserable. :tflaugh

(BTW: Love the new addition to your signature! :yay Now you can remind me with EVERY new post you make!)

Archived