Botcon 2010 - Motormaster sighted!

Breaker

That would be sooooooo awesome if this was a borrowed prop from the Transformers 3 set. Then again, Michael Bay would probably figure out how to screw up our beloved Stunticons after what he did to Devastator. However, the Motormaster rig looks awesome.

One of the reasons why I would love to see the Stunticons on the big screen, but glad so far we haven't because of what he did to Devastator!

Where's Wildrider, Dragstrip, DeadEnd, and Breakdown? :lol

They stole his trailer.....lol.

While I was taking the pictures of Ironhide and Cliffjumper they had some very very loud Transformers sounds coming from that truck. I dont know if it was playing a movie or a cartoon but I could make out explosions and Optimus Prime's voice. It was pretty awesome.

Was Travis(the owner) and Tony(the painter) there?

Tonys wife said they were going to have minis of the truck for sale.Did they?

Trucks is indeed nice.Things awesome IRL.I remember sitting in that beast here at work.No mufflers.

We talked to Travis and we have an interview with him coming up so stay posted, as for the minis they either were not there or they sold out fast because we didnt see any.

CJ, Ironhide and Bumblebee coming soon still guys, please be patient.

Woohoo! Life size Motormaster

At least this one wasn't tarped like that Optimus Prime from 2005 or something

Anyone remember that one? Had its license plates stolen, never was untarped?

yeah, has Motormaster been reduced to just feet?

That must be Megatron :P

Haha! My first thought was similar..."Nice feet...so where's the rest of his body?!" :thumb

Hey thats wasnt my fault.Tony Coats is the guy who painted the truck.He told me it was Megatron. :doh

Archived