Botcon 2010 - Motormaster sighted!

Breaker

Guess whose hanging out in the parking lot? This year's Botcon is full of excitement but no event is larger then this Kenworth K100E semi-truck tricked out from top to bottom to resemble the Stunticon leader. Take a look at the pics below:

DSC00357.jpg

DSC00348.jpg

DSC00350.jpg

DSC00351.jpg

DSC00355.jpg

DSC00353.jpg

DSC00354.jpg

DSC00352.jpg

DSC00358.jpg

DSC00361.jpg

I love the NOT FOR HIRE

Man that truck is sweet

You'd be surprised how many people will walk up to the driver offering jobs if they don't script that somewhere.

Back on track, that's a sweet ride... but where's the trailer?

While I was taking the pictures of Ironhide and Cliffjumper they had some very very loud Transformers sounds coming from that truck. I dont know if it was playing a movie or a cartoon but I could make out explosions and Optimus Prime's voice. It was pretty awesome.

That would be sooooooo awesome if this was a borrowed prop from the Transformers 3 set. Then again, Michael Bay would probably figure out how to screw up our beloved Stunticons after what he did to Devastator. However, the Motormaster rig looks awesome.

While I was taking the pictures of Ironhide and Cliffjumper they had some very very loud Transformers sounds coming from that truck. I dont know if it was playing a movie or a cartoon but I could make out explosions and Optimus Prime's voice. It was pretty awesome.

Was Travis(the owner) and Tony(the painter) there?

Tonys wife said they were going to have minis of the truck for sale.Did they?

Trucks is indeed nice.Things awesome IRL.I remember sitting in that beast here at work.No mufflers.

That is hard core AWESOME!!!! I always did think snub nose/cabover engine semis looked cooler and more intimidating.

Archived