BotCon 2010 - G2 Redux Exclusive Set

Ender

We have some great images of the set of this year's BotCon G2 Redux exclusive set! We have images of the figures in foam, vehicle and robot modes, as well as some awesome Ender action shots! Take a look in the gallery! Read the Full News Story Here

$300 if they even have any, things have already gone nuts on eBay. But most are still cheaper then what these people [aid for them.

I got 2 watches going on the Sharkticon sets

I'm happy with my set, specially Double Punch and Slicer!

Of all the past Botcon's, this has to be the one that I have the least desire to attend. G2 was what killed the franchise, in my opinion.

It's a shame, too.. because it's being held so close to where I live. :(

G2 only because there was a toy line with no show. The show was a hacked up G1 which had no toys. The REAL G2 was the US and Japan comics, which HAD a toyline but were under received. If they made a show using the storyline of the comic it would have been better.

Pyro should have had a new head sculpt. All I see when I look at Pyro is a repainted Universe Inferno.

I blame the Botcon Seeker set and the first Transformers movie for how well these BotCon sets sell. I wonder how many actual fans buy the sets and how many speculators buy the sets?

Most of the sets are always bought by the speculators and resellers.

Very few fans actually buy them

Archived