Your favorite moment(s) from WFC.

Datastream

You have to admit, the people at High Moon Studios really must be fans of the franchise to get things right. That being said, what were your favorite moments from the game that just made you appreciate all the hard work they put into it?

I have two: Ridin' Space Slugs and the End Credits.

Riding space slugs was just pure geekery and I loved every minute of it. Same with the end credits. So much 80's fanwank goodness. It's probably one of the only times I've ever actually enjoyed watching the end credits.

How about some spoiler tags fr those of us who HAVEN't played the game yet?????

I'm pretty sure I've designated this entire thread with a *SPOILERS* tagline in the subtitle of the original post, but if it makes you happy, I'll censor everything else too.

Executing a ton of POW Autobots brutally and without mercy, havent beaten the Autobot campaign yet tho

To be honest prime and megs didn't go head to head with optimistic until the incident that lead both to be lost in the jump gate incident. By chronological order megs is too busy being a warlord to worry about a "rebel" leader.

Now my two favorite parts may seem weird to others but I think they give depth to the characters. In the in kaon prison megs tells optimistic to gather the autobots and leave cybertron.... it leans into the origin comics of megs being a rebel leader himself after the more uppity higher class boys infringed on the worker bots rites. So by having megs show that tiny bit of goodwill to his enemy it prooved megs as not being "evil" but chaotic "good".

My second face. Also points out an interesting tidbit, prime asks megs if this is all out of revenge for what happened in the past, which also gets hinted about when megs is trying to turn starscream, he states that he knows who starscream is and what happened..... (I love a good mystery)

Oh! Also they cameo dialogue "spare me this mockery of justice!"

Gotta remember this is their first try at this, but by far it is the BEST TFormers game ever made. Embrace it do not loath it for the sequel may cover more history as well as characters.... keeping with the topic I would like to add that the back talk between warpath and ironhide is friggin hilarious

It just seems to me that there are a couple things they didn't put in that, well, there's no excuse for not putting them in.

Well, sometimes you just have to be thankful for what it is. They actually put lots of fanfare references in the game. I'm surprised how well it all came together. Now hopefully there will be another to further explain the story. Knowing Activision, there will be. :rofl

My favorite moment would have to be the boss battle against Soundwave. Things eject from his chest, and its AWESOME!

Oh and I don't know how to hide spoilers but if you come into this thread, you should expect it, sorry. :tfevil

Archived