So is it safe to say this will never see the light of day?

pathfinder74

Jihazy or whatever they call themselves.

The thing about them is that while they have the talent to be a leading 3rd party company, they adhere very strictly to copyright laws and are only able to sell their kits at limited specified events.

This of course is very diferent from Fansprojects, Impossible toys, iGear and so on who just don't give a hoot.

I know this because I talked with them several times trying to buy their stuff (I still like the frog/girl)

Anyhow, it may be made, it may be abandoned, but chances are, you could never find or afford one even if its out there.

Jihazy or whatever they call themselves.

Anyhow, it may be made, it may be abandoned, but chances are, you could never find or afford one even if its out there.

I've seen the Powerglide and Cyclonus on eBay. Price Even seemed reasonable if you can appreciate the detail of the pieces.

If it was dine I'm pretty sure he would have documented the progress.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Jizaitoys-Transformers-perfect-Wheelie-Cyclonus-botcon-/200451672499?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2eabd9c9b3#ht_7370wt_971

You call $999 reasonable?

Im with Liege on this, the original animal formers are way more interesting. I think this company just got screwed because every character theyve done has gotten an update. Powerglide, Ironhide, Ratchet, Wheelie and the especially superb Cyclonus.

I think the same thing is going to happen to the guy(s) making Arcee. I have a hunch that Hasbro will put out a Generations Arcee just to teach all you people who shell out a lesson.

That price is pretty insane. When I first started seeing a full assmbled and painted power glide I want to say it was closer to $100-250. IMO that is the best model they have done but I'd love to see a much more accurate version of Ironhide. I'm just not a big fan of the classic one that's a SUV or whatever it is. Jsut makes it a whole new character to me. They did a great job keeping Hound true to form and Optimus Prime And the Decepticon jets as well.

It doesn't really make them classic if they don't look like the Gen 1 vehicles. More like neoclassic.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Jizaitoys-Transformers-perfect-Wheelie-Cyclonus-botcon-/200451672499?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2eabd9c9b3#ht_7370wt_971

You call $999 reasonable?

Im with Liege on this, the original animal formers are way more interesting. I think this company just got screwed because every character theyve done has gotten an update. Powerglide, Ironhide, Ratchet, Wheelie and the especially superb Cyclonus.

I think the same thing is going to happen to the guy(s) making Arcee. I have a hunch that Hasbro will put out a Generations Arcee just to teach all you people who shell out a lesson.

What really kills it for me is the $40 shipping.

:tflaugh

What really kills it for me is the $40 shipping.

:tflaugh

it's really not that bad considering they strap it to a guy's head and have him

swim across the Pacific and then hitchhike to the Atlantic coast

That price is pretty insane. When I first started seeing a full assmbled and painted power glide I want to say it was closer to $100-250. IMO that is the best model they have done but I'd love to see a much more accurate version of Ironhide. I'm just not a big fan of the classic one that's a SUV or whatever it is. Jsut makes it a whole new character to me. They did a great job keeping Hound true to form and Optimus Prime And the Decepticon jets as well.

It doesn't really make them classic if they don't look like the Gen 1 vehicles. More like neoclassic.

: agree

on that same note Universe 2.0 was real hit or miss with me.

They just really overcomplicated ironhide and Ratchet. I wish they had simpler transformations along the lines of Energon Inferno.

I still love the transformation homage that is Energon Towline.

I liked the Transformations, they were complex and unique. His alt mode was like a jigsaw puzzle but thats a non issue for me since they are displayed in robot mode.

Archived