Transitional Robot Neural Soldier TRNS-01 & 02 - Arcee and Paradon Medic Colors

MISP Steve

Impossible Toys is releasing their Transitional Robot Neural Soldier in two versions. The pink version goes by the name of Valkyrie, while her green and white sister bot is called Medic. Each figure is listed<br />
separately at $69.99, or you can save $5 and order the set of two for<br />
$134.99. Be sure to check out the transformation video on the page for<br />
more on this new figure. Check our the pre-order pages now at <br />
bigbadtoystore.com Read the Full News Story Here

WOW these are expensive! :wat

But delicious at the same time. Finally, a perfect Arcee that I will never be able to afford. :redface

I wouldn't call these perfect, but they are pretty nice. The one big flaw I do see is that they have no knee articulation at all. the front fenders are a bit too large as well.

I'm loving these custom figs being made, but these are WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY overpriced.

When they were first shown I thought more than $50 would be a huge rip. On second look, they don't look all that great in alt mode either which is a huge turn off for me.

Nope...no problem passing on these.

I wouldn't call these perfect, but they are pretty nice. The one big flaw I do see is that they have no knee articulation at all. the front fenders are a bit too large as well.

word but hey the closing thing to a real arcee yet. i just wished it wasn't 70 friggin dollars i would love to turn 1 into a headmaster

She does have knee articulation. Check this vid out:

As for the front fenders, no biggie for me. I think the vehicle mode looks fine.

@Madman1366 - I do agree that they the valkyrie is overpriced, but not by as much as you think. I was more expecting her price to be in the $50-$60 range. The Quints by ImpossibleToys originally sold for over $40 and they don't transform. Plus prices are always going to be higher for 3rd party products.

Its not perfect, but a lot of people have been bitching about a proper G1-ish Arcee. So you have either this or the rare TRU Animated Arcee. Take your pick and pay the price, you cant win 'em all.

Watch Hasbro roll out a Generations G1 Arcee that blows everything else out of the water (just after people shell out for Valkyrie).

Its not perfect, but a lot of people have been bitching about a proper G1-ish Arcee. So you have either this or the rare TRU Animated Arcee. Take your pick and pay the price, you cant win 'em all.

Watch Hasbro roll out a Generations G1 Arcee that blows everything else out of the water (just after people shell out for Valkyrie).

I'll believe this supposed Generations Arcee when I see it. As it stands, I think we have better odds at getting a WFC Arcee from Hasbro before a G1/Classics Arcee.

a WFC Arcee would be damn near the same thing. Wasnt her alt mode a Cybertronian hovercar anyways?

a WFC Arcee would be damn near the same thing. Wasnt her alt mode a Cybertronian hovercar anyways?

Oh, it would be similar to her G1 form. No doubt there. WFC has its own look to it, though.

That said, I would still buy a WFC Arcee ;)

Archived