g1 parts wanted

i am looking for g1 parts only. no re-issues at all. parts need to be in c8 to c10 condition

i need the following:

hot rod head/hood (not target master)

rodimus prime cab rubber wheels/metal toes version

cogs hand gun (i know... tall order, my fortress maximus never came with one when i bought it back in the 80's)

left & right silver feet for bruticus (combaticons)

i have other things i'm looking for but these are on the top of the list for now.

i just started getting back into my tf g1's and would like to get these things completed. i have paypal too. trades can be possible as i am going to get rid of my bw, bw neo, bw 2nd, car robots/rid, cyberton collection sometime soon.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE