Anyone else got looked at weird when

humson

Yeah, it sucks when someone brings it up in conversation and you become an excited well of knowledge and they just sit there like "uuuhhh"

It gets brought up a lot because I have Ravage tattooed on my wrist.

Pic of your tattoo would be cool. I've always thought about getting a bot/con symbol as a tat, but since I'm a skrawny bastard I hear tats hurt real bad against bone. That and I'm chicken...

I get those looks as well, I'm glad that I have a understanding Girlfriend...but she has her limits, she challenged me to go a whole day without mentioning TFs.....I can do that.....but I will still think about them and just not say anything. She says I'm obsessed...

Ravage_Tattoo_by_HauntedBreaker.jpg

Ravage was more painful then my other tat (which almost completely covers the underside of my other forearm). He hurt so much because there was a lot of detail and color being applied to seemingly the exact same places repetitively. And FYI, the small the needle, the more it hurts. The smallest one (which was used often for Ravage) felt like I was being sliced open with a knife.

Do I regret it? HELL NO!

Its only half an hour (or more based on the work) of pain, whats that compared to a rest of a life thats awesome?

Eventually when I have disposable income that isnt being sunk into motorcycle things or Transformers, I plan on getting Laserbeak, Frenzy and Rumble to go along with Ravage. Soundwave I want to be part of a much large collage on my upper arm/shoulder/chest.

People look at me weird when I talk about Transformers, period.

Sometimes even if I'm not talking about Transformers...

same here I get looks from people when I'm in the toy section looking for new figures

Im in and outta that place like a ninja! Or I have my little sister(s) come with me, looks better. "Cmon Bret can we go?!?!"

"No, I have to check GI JOE and Marvel after this." XD

I was JUST rewatching the movie with my little sis and I'm thinking that Bay just may be making a mistake by not having Fox show up in Transformers 3 only because of the continuity of the story. Sam and Mikaiela admitted that they have an undying love for oneanother and in the next installment, ..."Heeeeeey baybah! You're kinda cute. I can forget about the love that brought me back from the brink of DEATH now!" Sigh.

Not all relationships work but it would be nice to see continuity as well as progression.

I think I'm alone in this thought though.

I think he should bring her back for a scene after the credits. Have The Doctor be absent the whole movie (not like others havent disappeared before) and show him starting up some machinery and all of a sudden, SURPRISE! Its MicKaela on a table and as she is activated she whimpers "Sam." and then her face becomes a menacing glare with red lasery beams from an eye. Movie over. Anticipation for the next one confirmed. Super hot robot chick in TF4, confirmed.

If this happens, I assure you I will forego any hatred towards Bay, and shell out for TF3. And maybe 4 (where they could tell how she got captured, which would explain why she was absent for TF3 and then have her smash Sam with a mace).

Yeah, it sucks when someone brings it up in conversation and you become an excited well of knowledge and they just sit there like "uuuhhh"

I know. Its always been this this way for me for both Transformers and school. For school, I am perfect in my Geometry class, while I need assistance in my literature class, and my fellow classmates are vise versa, and when you try to explain some Geometry to them, it like what Breaker said, "you become an excited well of knowledge and they just sit there like "uuuhhh"" You do not know how many times I've "been there, done that."

Heh, Im one of those people who suck at anything math related. I dropped all my math classes in college because I was failing them (like in the lower 20%).

Archived