Okay, Binaltech vs. Alternators

BotCollector

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Binaltech are made with more diecast parts while Alternators are mostly all plastic.

MarcrossFa-19 typed it faster!

Doh! So did fotress prime!

:thumb :wave

Also, some more subtle differences like right-hand steering wheel for Streak, Meister and Overdrive, long gun barrel for Overdrive, magnetic connectors for Meister's steering mechanism, springs in Grimlock's feet, accurate black paint apps on Overdrive's front grille etc. for the Binaltech versions.

And let's not forget Japanese-only variants such as Smokescreen #7, yellow Tracks and red Meister or the Japanese-only release of Smokescreen GT...

Some of them have softer more 'bendy' steering wheels too.

Also, some more subtle differences like right-hand steering wheel for Streak, Meister and Overdrive, long gun barrel for Overdrive, magnetic connectors for Meister's steering mechanism, springs in Grimlock's feet, accurate black paint apps on Overdrive's front grille etc. for the Binaltech versions.

And let's not forget Japanese-only variants such as Smokescreen #7, yellow Tracks and red Meister or the Japanese-only release of Smokescreen GT...

correct :thumb

but the blue tracks was the variant not the yellow one. the yellow one is BT06 the blue one is BT06b plus the blue came out way later

well thats news to me! springs in grims feet? right hand steering wheel on overdrive? (dont forget better visor on bt vs alt windcharger) and magnets in bt meister's steering column!

aside from the diecast... bt's have better paint apps. :thumb

edit: just went to tfkenkon.. man i totally overlooked that... i think i should start collecting bt's again haha.. alts aren't doing it for me. i wonder how much different bt shockwave is going to be compared to his alt bro.. .maybe it would get the right hand drive treatment and his gun will light up!!!

Archived