Megan Fox Out for Transformers 3; New Love Interest for Sam Witwicky?

Peter_Van

flashback, edited out, or killed in opening sceen?

Mikaela gets badly injured in the first scene, with no way/chance to get her to a doctor. Ratchet saves her by turning her into a cyborg. This includes rebuilding her face, which results in her new (much prettier) look.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've prayed long and hard for her to be gone. There is a lot wrong with the Bayverse, and she is at the top of the list. She's not even ballast at this point. Just a completely untalented actress in all the ways you could possibly articulate. They could replace Meg Fox with Kathy Griffin or Rosie O'Donnell at this point, and I'd be happy.

What about Catherine Tate? Bag the girlfriend aspect & give Sam a cool, witty English aunt!

post-10925-12743610590763_thumb.jpg

flashback, edited out, or killed in opening sceen?

why does this have me thinking of Dr. Drake Ramoray?

Hahahahahah......looks like I'm the only one who got that....

"The only Doctor that could have saved my life was me."

I should say that this is true...I don't think it would get this much buzz if it wasn't. We'll see who they pick...I know Bay wouldn't be stupid enough to recast another woman as Mikiala. And it is possible that it won't be a love intrest, but just a girl that is a friend...like in Armada there was two guys and a girl... but this is Bay I'm talking about...he knows his recipe for a movie...he will put an actractive actress and she and Sam will probally hit it off well.

I don't see this being the magic fix for these movies...The movies will not inprove that much without her...imo anyways.

seeing that she was about to be fired.... Fox quits...

It's like a mutual break up. Yea right!

Either way - who cares. The result is the same. Should make for a better movie. Let her go improve her resume, by doing a layout for playboy. That's about all she is good for. (if you can hide the hideous tats)

Well I probably won't miss her but if there was any one part of the film staff I'd have replaced, it probably wouldn't have been Fox.

Replacing Fox in "Transformers" is like replacing a tire on a car that has engine trouble: Maybe it rolls smoother but it still won't get ya to where you want to go. :/

See what not tanning leads to :tflaugh

NOTHING'S too late for Hollywood these days. They could easily switch her with someone else in the film she's already layed down so far. Cover her up with a CGI character and move on. Hell the way Bay works they could just start over and wing-it like usual :fire

Personally I don't care, it's most likely NOT gonna be a Transformers movie I would most like to see, but eye-candy doesn't hurt any movie. I'll see it & buy it, but HER being in it has nothing to do with that. I'm here for the BOTS :P

She makes a nice hooker in Jonah Hex though :drool

I just read an article that says that Sam will not have a love interest in TF3. I guess Bay realized that Sam and his interactions with the Autobots is more appealing to the audience.

well not for nothing I'd trade up on most of the people here :P

I have nothing against her, but hey, if she's gone she's gone.

Now bring back Rachael Taylor

http://www.moviereviewblog.net/wp-images/transformers-rachael-taylor-anthony-anderson.jpg

:drool

Ugh, her feaux/overly uppity English accent made me cringe and hate her.

Archived