War for Cybertron site updated with three new characters and more.

PhantomMorphX

The official site for the Transformers War for Cybertron game has a couple of new updates.

For one thing, on the characters section we now have the bios and images for Sideswipe, Jetfire and Thundercraker.

Also, on the same section "03.Game" we now have "Classees" and "Multiplayer" availabe, with descriptions on such subjets.

picture2yt.png

picture1ee.png

picture3ta.png

I'm surprised they revealed two Autobots but only one Deception. Also, now that we have three flying Autobots and three flying Decepticos, if we get Slipstream confirmed, does that mean we would get a fourth flying Decepticon too?

And I have to say, I love the look for Sideswipe, I so hope they make a toy out of him. And if the character creation for multiplayer they allow us to control more than one color, he's so going to be turned into Hot Rod.

Wow. There is not one character in this game that I wouldn't want as a toy. Hasbro really should have ditched the whole PCC and non-movie, movie toys idea and made War for Cybertron the primary toyline.

Wow. There is not one character in this game that I wouldn't want as a toy. Hasbro really should have ditched the whole PCC and non-movie, movie toys idea and made War for Cybertron the primary toyline.

No way...I'm looking forward to the Power Core Combiners as well as other various figures on the way. I say Hasbro just needs to CONTINUE to make War For Cybertron figures until they are all released. Then it's a win-win!

Im looking forward to Generations but WFC seriously needs more figures. Sideswipe looks spot on. And I cant wait to implement multiplayer in this game!

EDIT: Anyone else notice the reference to Animated Lugnut? The P.O.K.E. ability otherwise known as the Punch Of Kill Everything. And that its a punch that instantly blows up an opponent. Awesome.

Killstreaks have been known since the multiplayer trailer; it just looks now like they might be fixed. The other areas (abilities, perks, etc) have enough listed to give a choice, but ks don't.

But hey, having classes locked to vehicle types - as seems to be the case - means multi is conceptually boring anyway. At least they have a horde mode which lets you use campaign characters rather than using their asinine 'every scientist is a plane and will have either a turret or a shockwave' blandness.

*happysigh* Sideswipe looks SO awesome. While he looks pretty scuffed up as opposed to the shiny Lamborghini we're used to seeing, the texture just adds to his scrappy fighter/speed demon personality.

Thundercracker and Jetfire look perfect as well. Like others have said, those designs need to be made into toys. Right. Now.

Breaker, I noticed the P.O.K.E. reference as well, and I laughed my butt off. It's gonna be awesome to see that used in multiplayer ... from a distance, anyway.

Lol they put Sideswipe in it, what do you know? Also I thought Jetfire was still a Decepticon untill he switched sides in the G1 cartoon upon reaching earth? Whoops.

Archived