Ultra Magnus

Starscream4life69

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still need to get SteeL Core and when they release him, Assaulter. Thankfully with already having Warbot Defender, I do not have to pay $16 for GDO Springer

• 1 month later...

Now that MP-15 (MP10 mold as a silhouette) had surfed the internet, could MP UMagnus be coming soon? If it's true, 2012/2013 is the year of UMagnus. So far in 2012, we got: TFC Targetroid Ultra, JB-03 Earth Commander, Prime Cyberverse UM, Shattered Glass UM, Prime Voyager UM, Soon it will be: Ultra Mammoth, FOC UM, and hopefully MP UM in 2013.

I'm hoping to see UM come out soon in the new scale, last post in the rumor mill I read said Takara was planning to create an entirely new, transformable trailer for this mold to be released as Ultra Magnus. Like I said that is above all still a rumor at this point though. Still would not complain at all if a new Megs and/or Galvatron made it into the mix for next year though.

I'm hoping to see UM come out soon in the new scale, last post in the rumor mill I read said Takara was planning to create an entirely new, transformable trailer for this mold to be released as Ultra Magnus. Like I said that is above all still a rumor at this point though. Still would not complain at all if a new Megs and/or Galvatron made it into the mix for next year though.

I would love to see this be UM as long as he has a proper/ trailer armor! If it is him, I can die happy, my 3 favorite characters will have the MP treatment, got Grimlock, Soundwave is preordered and Magnus is the last of my trio!

I don't think it will be Ultra Magnus for one reason. That new guy heading up the Masterpeice line had said he wants to keep everything as accurate as possible and to scale.

- By the way, is there a plan for Ultra Magnus using this Convoy?

Hasui: It depends on how well MP-10 is received, but he is a character I would like to consider. To tell you the truth, I took many possibilities into consideration when I developed Convoy. You might find some clues while playing with him.

So you see there is a hint already in MP-10 about Ultra Magnus... so it shouldn't be a real suprise now should it? BUT is Ultra Magnus actually bigger than Prime in the cartoon?

But do we actually think it is Ultra Magnus? Don't you think they would include the armor peices? Maybe since MP-10 came with the trailer that this new one is a release without or even something else... We'll have to wait and see I guess.

If they do decide to release an MP-10U Ultra Magnus, hopefully they will switch out the trailer for the car carrier and you can combine it with Magnus. I would easily pay $200 for that figure

• 2 weeks later...

Darn it, kind of let down knowing that silhouette pic turn out to be another Prime repaint. Was hoping if we can't get the armor version, at least a white Magnus would've been some sort of satisfaction.

Picture requested for my reviewing page, can someone photographs a MISB of the Reissue Diaclone UMagnus box from the front, back, and a close up pic of autobot exclusive logo at the front of the box and the back (w/ text) too?

They need to an MP Ultra Magnus properly (with transforming trailer armor) or not at all. Enough with the white Optimus' already.

Archived