Ultra Magnus

Starscream4life69

a spore radiation thing used as a plot device in The Return of Optimus Prime.

To fight it they brought Prime back to life and coated him in a white aloy to protect him from catching it.

Aparently it could be transfered by simple touch.

Prime fought Rodimus Prime, took back the matrix and used it to eliminate the plague leaving it empty.

The hate plague had a breif revival in Beast Machines.

Thats the 101 version of it, I'm sure others will add in the fact that the research team that was testing the alloy and brought back the plague also saved Primes some how rebuilt body after it was all melted and blowing up at the end of Dark Awakening, but whatever.

Thanks Liege! Much appreciated!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lace front wigs are called this because they are constructed by sewing hair onto an invisible lace base that is

custom cut perfectly to the wig wearer's hairline. These lace wigs are the most natural looking wigs on the market

today. They are perfectly shaped and very light weight. When worn correctly, no-one will be able to tell that you are wearing a wig as these hair units boast an

invisible hairline which gives off the appearance that the lace wig hair is actually growing from your scalp.

lace front wigs really offer you a natural and original look which is why they are immensely popular, and if you are losing your

hair, they offer an excellent hair replacement solution. In addition, unlike weaves, fusion, strand-by-strand, and many other popular hair extension methods that can

damage your hair and natural hairline, full lace wig are completely safe.

lace front wigs are called this because they are constructed by sewing hair onto an invisible lace base that is

custom cut perfectly to the wig wearer's hairline. These lace wigs are the most natural looking wigs on the market

today. They are perfectly shaped and very light weight. When worn correctly, no-one will be able to tell that you are wearing a wig as these hair units boast an

invisible hairline which gives off the appearance that the lace wig hair is actually growing from your scalp.

lace front wigs really offer you a natural and original look which is why they are immensely popular, and if you are losing your

hair, they offer an excellent hair replacement solution. In addition, unlike weaves, fusion, strand-by-strand, and many other popular hair extension methods that can

Wow, that had nothing to do with anything. Is this how wig salesmen drum up business these days?

Also, I was pretty sure this thread would be dead by now but since it isn't, why don't we ever see Ultra Magnus out of what is essentially his exoskeleton? He's a "white Prime" but we never see what's inside the trailer armor. I think there's some fascinating psychology tied to this tendency to not expose his more vulnerable side.

just gonna beat the geektards to it.

There was that one time, when he was fighting, and his armor got all blowned up that yeah they showed him as the white prime jumping out of it, and he had his gun and everything...

Then in the megatrons origin, they showed him and prime and elita one at the guys memorial, and it was the Titanium prime painted white but dam hasblo for not making elita-1 cause it was befor and she looked like ariel and even though I think Megan Fox is a ugly sinful girl cause she has tattoos and my mom doesn't, I think she's pretty and would take her out.

sorry, just figured sum it up quick.

The white prime cab is only a component to Ultra Magnus, not Magnus himself. He is not Ultra Magnus until he is fully assembled, as the original box clearly shows.

Has/Tak passing the white cab off as UM in the Masterpiece and Classics line is embarrassing.

I don't care what TF Wiki, the "canon", comic books or anyone else says.

Forgive my forthrightness, but it's a pet peeve of mine. He's been my favorite character since Christmas morning '86.

just gonna beat the geektards to it.

There was that one time, when he was fighting, and his armor got all blowned up that yeah they showed him as the white prime jumping out of it, and he had his gun and everything...

Then in the megatrons origin, they showed him and prime and elita one at the guys memorial, and it was the Titanium prime painted white but dam hasblo for not making elita-1 cause it was befor and she looked like ariel and even though I think Megan Fox is a ugly sinful girl cause she has tattoos and my mom doesn't, I think she's pretty and would take her out.

sorry, just figured sum it up quick.

That's all well and good but you still didn't explain the part about the wigs....

The white prime cab is only a component to Ultra Magnus, not Magnus himself. He is not Ultra Magnus until he is fully assembled, as the original box clearly shows.

Has/Tak passing the white cab off as UM in the Masterpiece and Classics line is embarrassing.

Forgive my forthrightness, but it's a pet peeve of mine. He's been my favorite character since Christmas morning '86.

So is the white cab the "Ultra" or the "Magnus"? My money's on "Magnus".

:agree

then you'd better take a good look at the original box Magnus came in. At the top of the box there's a picture of the white cab robot standing next to the trailer (there's a link to a boxed pic below his name at tfu.info).

Also, in the backart of the space battle featuring Metroplex you can clearly see magnus: both in his armor and once without it.

That he was never shown without his armor in the cartoon was likely to avoid confusion with the (very dead) Optimus Prime.

Yeah I was a Magnus Fan from the day I saw the toy in the Sunday Paper toy ads- Zayre was the store I believe.

Even on first viewing the movie at the theatre I could see that the only reason the Matrix reponded to Roddy and not to Magnus was because when Optimus had (forgive me) primed it for it to bond with the next leader, Roddy had to touch the danged thing first. Seeing how it upgraded his weak @$$ and made him somewhat more impressive, it's always made me wonder what it would have done for Magnus if he'd been teh first to touch it as originally intended.

That plus, I figure we'd have a season three with Magnus Prime somberly and humbly kicking Deciptibutt from here to the the Magellanic Clouds.

Yeah I was a Magnus Fan from the day I saw the toy in the Sunday Paper toy ads- Zayre was the store I believe.

Even on first viewing the movie at the theatre I could see that the only reason the Matrix reponded to Roddy and not to Magnus was because when Optimus had (forgive me) primed it for it to bond with the next leader, Roddy had to touch the danged thing first. Seeing how it upgraded his weak @$ and made him somewhat more impressive, it's always made me wonder what it would have done for Magnus if he'd been teh first to touch it as originally intended.

That plus, I figure we'd have a season three with Magnus Prime somberly and humbly kicking Deciptibutt from here to the the Magellanic Clouds.

Now that I would have loved to seen. Could have been so much better than any Rodimus Prime crap.:agree

Wow, that had nothing to do with anything. Is this how wig salesmen drum up business these days?

Also, I was pretty sure this thread would be dead by now but since it isn't, why don't we ever see Ultra Magnus out of what is essentially his exoskeleton? He's a "white Prime" but we never see what's inside the trailer armor. I think there's some fascinating psychology tied to this tendency to not expose his more vulnerable side.

Oh What perilous times we live in, when a lowly wig salesman can not pimp his goods. Without the judgement of those with full flowing locks.:cjdance

Archived