iGear "Faith" Convoy

I have seen a lot of pics about the igear MPop

Trust me, you do NOT want it. The plastic is very thin and weak. Many obvious cracks. The QC is very bad.

Almost every owner complains about it.

Here is one link:

http://bbs.actoys.net/read.php?tid-471416.html

Most of the problem areas in those pics are either sprue marks, which the official MPs also have, or simple gaps because the parts aren't bonded like on the official figs. A little plastic adhesive would likely fix it right up.

I'd be more worried about the stress marks, but still, alot of figures have that to and honestly, how often will you change this?

Then again, it's not like it's a hop, skip, and a jump to Walmart to return it if it breaks...

Almost every owner complains about it.

Every? That's like, one person? Peaugh likes his. Also, your capacity to analyze plastic quality just by looking at pictures is mindblowing.

Also Liege, the regular version is Faith Leader. The clear one is called Crystal Leader or something like that, too lazy to check the official website. :)

the confusion grows. I know alot of thumbs are of the crystal version though.

I just gatheres that last bit of infro from tooling around on the iGear site.

Looks like they fixed things and marked the item back in stock.

As for the defects. as I said, outside of the stress marks, nothing else looks tragic. I bet that shoulder could be fixed with a screw turn.

Archived