New Video Shows Off War For Cybertron Shockwave & Demolisher In Action

Peter_Van

Thats why I won't preorder the game. I think it's nice that they give pre-order bonuses but some bonuses are kinda weak. I think Download bonuses are just an easy way to give out something without actually giving out anything at all.

There is a great possibility that these characters will be available in a DLC down the road. But while I think these characters and pre-order bonus are cool, I wouldn't spend money on a game where I don't know if it's any good. So far, all indicates are that it is, but I'm still skeptical.

the only time I've ever seen exclusive characters was when Namco released Soul Calibur IV. That was console specific, but you get the idea. I would think at some point exclusive characters that are down-loadable will either be sold on ebay or accessible at some point, so the Exclusive has a shelf life I guess.

If Shockwave was an exclusive FIGURE I would preorder this game right now.

I wonder if there will be any Unlockable Autobots so far we have only seen cons. Would have been nioce if they would give 2 characters per preorder like Shockwave and grimlock. And Demolishor and Hot shot.

Archived