Alt. Swideswipe or Landmine?

Shino

I know I do this all the time but hey, heres another opinion qusetion.

I still dont have enough money for Landmine ( :tfmad ) and I wanna know If Alt Sideswipe would be better since I probably wont get enough money before the next Energon wave hits stores and Landmine will disappear.

So what do you guys think? Alt Sideswipe or Landmine?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So what do you guys think? Alt Sideswipe or Landmine?

Well if you can’t get both of them then I would go for Sideswipe, but I’m a car guy so there was no way I could pick anything else but Sideswipe. If you're not into cars (how can u not be ur 14) then Landmine might be the way to go as he has so many possibilities.

Speaking as someone who has both, if you can't get both go with Sideswipe. He's not gonna be out as long, he's a hyper realistic car and he's got the ability for that fan mode I love so much.....

BOTH, but I will admit that landmine isn't as good as you think. He looks a lot better in the box, but if you have the other alternators and 20th prime then you must get smokescreen. I would go with smokescreen. Yet more info would help do you have the other alternators or prime?

BOTH, but I will admit that landmine isn't as good as you think. He looks a lot better in the box, but if you have the other alternators and 20th prime then you must get smokescreen. I would go with smokescreen. Yet more info would help do you have the other alternators or prime?

I was asking about Sideswipe not Smokescreen. I do have Smokescreen and he is my all time favorite as of now (but i think Alt Hound will take his place) but I dont have MP Prime

By the way, when does Alt Hound come out?

Speaking as someone who has both, if you can't get both go with Sideswipe. He's not gonna be out as long, he's a hyper realistic car and he's got the ability for that fan mode I love so much.....

What fan mode? Pics?

Archived