Classics Bumblebee Repainted Blue For...Something

Peter_Van

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

being that it has chrome.. i can't see it being a hasbro release..

It's not chrome, it's silver paint like Hasbro uses on all of their Silverstreak repaints and wheel rims.

it is chrome. seibertron.com and the ebay listing have more angles, and its definitely chrome. Also Generations Thrust has chrome in his cockpit, so this might be Hasbro

Not too crazy about the two-tone paint, could go without the shade used on the front end.

im not sure what you mean by two tone, theres only one color of blue and a white accent stripe?

admittedly there is something fishy, the autobrand on his chest, its hella small, and looks odd...

ooh also:

The NEST promotion will run through Spring 2010, and of course, features Recon Ravage.

Hasbro says that this is the first toy that Hasbro has perfected with the vacuum metalization (VACMET) technique.

The company was assisted by Takara and they said to expect this to be available in future figures. When asked why it was an issue, Hasbro said that the plastic became too brittle and easily broke.

source: http://TFormers.com/article.php?sid=13054

being that it has chrome.. i can't see it being a hasbro release..

It's not chrome, it's silver paint like Hasbro uses on all of their Silverstreak repaints and wheel rims.

it is chrome. seibertron.com and the ebay listing have more angles, and its definitely chrome. Also Generations Thrust has chrome in his cockpit, so this might be Hasbro

Not too crazy about the two-tone paint, could go without the shade used on the front end.

im not sure what you mean by two tone, theres only one color of blue and a white accent stripe?

admittedly there is something fishy, the autobrand on his chest, its hella small, and looks odd...

ooh also:

The NEST promotion will run through Spring 2010, and of course, features Recon Ravage.

Hasbro says that this is the first toy that Hasbro has perfected with the vacuum metalization (VACMET) technique.

The company was assisted by Takara and they said to expect this to be available in future figures. When asked why it was an issue, Hasbro said that the plastic became too brittle and easily broke.

source: http://TFormers.com/article.php?sid=13054

Can someone show me this chrome cockpit on Thrust? It looks like a translucent orange cockpit in the image I've seen.

Yep. That cockpit interior is definitely chromed. Looks good too. I'm sure that this redeco of Classics Bumblebee is Glyph. The only question is what line is she coming out in.

another one Hit ebay via seller paranooid

Yeah, and they're calling it a Henkei (makes sense) Lucky Draw.

The auction description reads, "It is said to be a lucky draw exclusive in Japan in very limited number." The auction does not specify who said this is a Lucky Draw, but we assume it is whoever passed on the figure to the seller. The image available along with the auction does not reveal anything new about the figure.

Lucky draws are contest toys and so far there is no info on any new lucky draw. A matter of fact Japan just had a Lucky draw give away and they gave away a few ROFT Primes and many other things not related to TF.

I am going to say its going to be a released toy and it wont be that hard to get.

Archived