Delaware Toy Show Sun. April 11th

tinkerbeee

Well boys and girls it is time again for the New Castle Delaware toy show. If you only go to a couple of toy shows, definately make it to this show!! Anyone that has attended in the past knows that this is an established show that is packed with toys. I also hear there are going to be many new vendors so you never know what is going to show up. As always we will be bringing the 80s stuff in piles with lots of Transformers, G.I. Joe, He-man and lots lots more including lots of newer Transformers as well. I also want to mention, if there is something specific in toys you are looking for let us know because we can always arrange in advance to bring it if we have it. We like to bring a decent amount of everything but we can not bring it all. So let us know if you are looking for something because it does us no good sitting at home.

Sunday, April 11th, 2010

10am to 4pm

Admission $4.00 - Children under 12 Free!!!

9am Special - Early Buyers $10.00

175+ Tables of Collectible & Antique Toys

Nur Shrine Temple

Route 13 / 198 South Dupont Highway

New Castle, Delaware

(302) 222-3030

Directions:

From Philadelphia take US-95 South to I-295 North > From Maryland take US-95 North onto I-295 towards New Castle, keep Right onto US-13 South, go 3.9 miles keep Left to traffic light, make Left / U-turn Temple on right.

From New Jersey take I-295 US40 South to Delaware Memorial Bridge, turn Right onto Ramp towards US-13, take Ramp keep Left onto US-13 South, go 3.9 miles keep Left to traffic light, make Left / U-turn Temple on right.

From Maryland take US-40 West Pulaski Highway, keep Straight onto US-40, Merge onto US-13, Temple on Right.

For more info go to ToyShows.Org

Archived