Review: Arcee Animated Figure

Blitz-Wing

100.jpg
After months of anticipating, then worrying, the wait may be finally over. Toys R Us stores are releasing Arcee, although finding the figure may be a different matter. Tformers managed to find this elusive Autobot and now we can highlight her in this review. Also, be sure to click the Database link for updated images!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When you put the swords in, you have to twist them a little bit because the sculpt sticking out won't go directly in, but rather on an angle. Hope that helps, and good review.

Glad you finaly got a Arcee Blitz!

The review was very fair and unbiased especialy in lue of the anticipation and hype.

Not for anything, it's also dead on.

I can't help but think, even with this being an exclusive, will Hasbro milk this mold over time the same way they milked the initial Energon Arcee?

I like the figure, and if they released a lighter pink repaint, I'd buy it (as long as it's reasonable).

Even though it does essentialy get the job done, it really makes me wonder how long till a more robotic and less toony Classics/Universe/Generations version will be out, cause this is a bit of a tease.

Still wish I could afford CyberFemBot :mwahaha

Hopefully the Trns-01 from Impossible Toys will be like Warbot from FansProject. But its been under development for a very long time

Well for some reason Hasbro refuses to make a G1 Arcee. Even knowing how much everyone wants one

It's a delema. again I'm seriously just thinking of going CFB.

I know it's a crapload of money, but the runs are getting fewer and farther between

$250 for a G1 acurate headmaster Arcee...

Don't really wanna, but if Has/Tak won't give what else can I do?

(besides pay my car insurance and cable bill for a month)

Archived