Which Autobots should be in Transformers 3?

galaxystar

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Grimlock is the only one I care about seeing in the Third POS MB transformers film

• 3 weeks later...

Grimlock, wheeljack, prowl, skylinxx, tracks, Inferno, protecto bots, ariel bots, cyclonus, cosmo, omega supreme,blaster, shockwave, galvatron, stuntacons, combaticons, laserbeak, rumble, sunstreak, mirage, hound, hup,Gears, Brawn, AND A JAZZ RESURRECTION!!

They teased us with Robot Heroes and Legends scale Springer, its time to live up to it! Have him and a whole slew of military ready Autobots like Hardhead and Kup. We can get some Movie Wreckers! I don't see Springer as a TripleChanger though since we don't have a good blend of chopper/armored roadsters out there.

The only ones i'd like to see are Prowl, Smokescreen(new body etc etc) Tracks and Sunstreaker

man i luv the cars.....

How about Moon, Garboil and Sky Garry?

That's a terrible idea...why not throw Kiss Players in there while you're at it

kill the Twins and give me GRIMLOCK!!!!

In fact, have Grimlock kill the Twins...

hell yeah give Grimlock the lunch special :tfevil Grimlock has to be in it otherwise I won't bother seeing the third one in theatres

Archived