Whats the chances?

Reluttr

That we will get a repaint of the Classics Ramjet mold? I sadly missed out on the guy the first time, and I didnt really seek after him since I wasnt planning on importing henkei thrust and dirge... but now that were getting thrust, "and thundercracker and dirge later on more than likely", I would like to have ramjet in my collection... Not really to keen on getting SS and skywarp since they are almost always priced at something that is totally unobtainable. So I will be happy with thundercracker when we eventually get him.

we are getting thrust? I still like my custom better than both versions out there, I did the wings right.

YOu can probably get Rammy in a loose lot or something for like $10. I don't get why the Japanese versions cost so dang much for a $10 toy over here. Chrome isn't all that. (though I did pay $30 for Red Alert, they remaking that yet??? I got CUSTOM plans for him!)

Also, there is a nice KO orange Ramjet out there, which I picked up and call Sunstorm.

we are getting thrust? I still like my custom better than both versions out there, I did the wings right.

YOu can probably get Rammy in a loose lot or something for like $10. I don't get why the Japanese versions cost so dang much for a $10 toy over here. Chrome isn't all that. (though I did pay $30 for Red Alert, they remaking that yet??? I got CUSTOM plans for him!)

Also, there is a nice KO orange Ramjet out there, which I picked up and call Sunstorm.

Yeah Hasbro is giving us Henkei Thrust and more in TF Generation line.

As for why Henkei cost more.Inport.....thats why.If you havent noticed Ramjet is the cheapest out of all the Henkei Seekers due to limited supply of TC,SW,Dirge and Thrust.

I just bought Henkei Ramjet a week ago for a good price.Now my Hasbro version in a filler Seeker.

There are now a total of 5 KO Universe Seekers out now.Ive been thinking of buying them.There a kotoys.com.

I have, Hasbro Starscream, Skywarp, and Ramjet (just sold off my second one). Then Takara Thundercracker, Thrust, and Dirge.

I've always liked Thrust, but Dirge is really the stand out Seeker in the set. Much better then the straight Hasbro repaint.

Kinda kicking myself now for spending $50 each on Thrust and Dirge, but it is nice to have all 6 of the main jets.

seekers010.jpg

oh and acid storm :roll

Archived