Nominate: Minicons

Swindlewillswindleyou

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, basically you dislike half of Transformers?

Now where did you that from? LOL

how are Minicons the crap that was beast machines, the autobots from Energon, animated, the show Prime and hte movie Rotf half of Transformers?

The entire G1 line easily beast out a lot of the other lines combined in shear volume of figures, easily over 300. As a matter of fact G1 (from G1 through Operation Combination) still makes up like 50% of all toys ever released :P

Your math is off Robo.Rob. And I also only Said ROTF was to fast paced and no story never mentioned the figures :P

Which are some of the best yet

minicons are a passing fad, that's all nothing more, beast machines from the show to the toys was nothing but crap. Armada was a step back in terms of story, and figures that was laid first by BW, and then by RiD

Well I was joking, duh :P

But seriously, Mini-Cons have been around almost a decade now, I think calling them a fad may be incorrect. Then again, I swear Linkin Park is a fad but those jerks just wont go away.

But seriously, Mini-Cons have been around almost a decade now, I think calling them a fad may be incorrect. Then again, I swear Linkin Park is a fad but those jerks just wont go away.

No they are a Fad, here check this out

20 Toy Fads That Wont Go Away

And yes they are a Fad :tfevil

Ouija Boards? If the concept dates back to the 1800's, I think that ones safe from fadhood.

Ouija Boards? If the concept dates back to the 1800's, I think that ones safe from fadhood.

So what about Barbie she's been around for 50 years,

But anyway Minicons are new to Transformers, and they are not in every line, they are not in the movielines and have slowly been getting phased out. IE they don't release them like they used to

Eh, I hardly call introduced in 2002 new anymore. But they are a good way of incorporating gimmicks. Considering Hasbro calling Soundwave's cassettes both Deployers and Mini-Cons, I wouldn't be surprised to see them having more flexibility in their use than we've come to know.

Eh, I hardly call introduced in 2002 new anymore. But they are a good way of incorporating gimmicks. Considering Hasbro calling Soundwave's cassettes both Deployers and Mini-Cons, I wouldn't be surprised to see them having more flexibility in their use than we've come to know.

I wouldn't be surprised if Hasbro just started using the term for already established partners. But the whole gimmick behind the minicons, and cyber keys is stupid IMO

IE

the Powermasters, Headmasters, Targetmasters start being called minicons, or the cassettes either like they have done with the PCC 2 packs

I wouldn't doubt that's basically where it's going. But honestly, I do think little robot guys are easier to explain than Nebulans.

I wouldn't doubt that's basically where it's going. But honestly, I do think little robot guys are easier to explain than Nebulans.

Nah Nebulans are easier to explain, All minicons are, are a part of Unicron. Like how they tried to explain the Beastformers as the inhabitants of Unicron. Just screws everything up

Archived