What is your favorite alt mode?

Timothy.R

i was just looking around at my figures and i usually have my figures in their robot modes.. and i was thinking.. which of my figures have the best alt modes.

this is strictly toy based, not what the alt mode looked like in a tv show, comic, or movie.

I'd have to say that my favorite, at the moment, HAS to be animated blurr. that color blue is my favorite color, and i'm a sucker for fast looking cars. my second favorite(s) would have to be 2a-human alliance sideswipe & 2b-human alliance barricade.

however, i know for a fact that leader class starscream will be either 1a or 1b.

so.. what are your favorite figure alt modes.

Transmetal 2 Megatron is probably the best Dragon mode you can find in a transformer...if only the robot mode was as cool as the beast mode. :tfsad

Obviously TM2 Megs is one of my favorite alt-modes but ROTF Mindwipe gets honorable mention. He's just a very cool stealth bomber, the wings, the design, the sleekness, and the tatooes.....can't believe I just complimented a Transformer on it's tatooes.... :redface

Transmetal 2 Megatron is probably the best Dragon mode you can find in a transformer...if only the robot mode was as cool as the beast mode. :tfsad

Yeah, that robot mode is what keeps me from buying one.

I have TM2 Megs and Rid Cryotek in in beastmode in battle poses.Fire Dragon vs Ice Dragon.

I like the Galaxy force Screamer jetmode.I have my Seeker

Wing Unit of Shatterglass Starscream(AKA Jetfire),Galaxyforce Screamer,TRU Screamer (AKA Thrust) and Universe Dirge.

Rid Ultra Magnus.Love his real deal transport mode.Kind of makes me want to open him.

^ TM2 Megtron is a great figure. He just seems half done. The only 2 things that kill the beast mode for me are the bendy neck and exposed robot head. If they just put a bit more effort into the torso, he'd be perfect.

He's one of the only nonshow acurate Transmetals (why doesn't Rattraps backpack rotate!?!

My favorite alt mode as of late would have to be the classic cars. Then again the larger playset figures will always be the best. From Metroplex to Primus' assault mode to B'boom's hidden assault mode. I love interactive figures.

Out of MY collection.

G1 Snarl

G1 Swoop

G1 Soundwave

G1 Doubledealer in bird mode.

G1 Omega Supreme. Soooo much fun. the kids love it.

Animated Oilslick ( the first TF chopper that i've ever seen and looks creepy and has great paint apps IMO)

The Monsterbots

Classics Optimus (i also really like the ultra magnus version too)

Actually.......where can this end? i got a few more but don't wanna over do it. Good thread though. I aways display in robot mode. Don't think about the alt modes too much

Archived