Nominate BEAST WARS

Breaker

It wasn't until the Transmetals that I could stomach the designs of the Deluxe and lower, so if we forget the 1st wave of Basic and Deluxe I'm all for it.

By the way anyone hear from Liege??

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No. Last I heard he was still settling into his new place. Hope everythings all right for him. Wish he'd go to a public library and give us an update or something. Liege if your reading this and your homeless (and somehow still reading this) or something, you can come stay with me bud.

Wasnt Rattrap in the first wave of basics? I loved Rattrap. One of the first beasties I got. Granted he was an activator shellformer but he was still pretty likable. I lost half his gun but he's still hanging around. As I recall he is currently perched on Unicron's shoulder and punching him in the face. Which would've likely ended with explosions down a hallway and wild guitar leads. BEAST WARS!!! Run Cheetor, run!!!!

Got him a room here too.

Yeah Rattrap was in the first wave of Basics. But I prefer his Transmetal to his Basic. Airazor was the first Basic I bought and Transmetal Cheetor was the first deluxe I bought

Im always wary of the Transmetals. Im soooo afraid of flaking chrome that I resist getting them. Ive only added Tarantulus and Primeval Dawn Tarantulus to my collection.

I have an upgrade kit for TM Megatron but I heard horrible, horrible things...

If you get the TM Megatron buy the Takara one, it doesn't break as easily as the Hasbro one does. the Hasbro one is prone to stress fractures at his wait, which is why he keeps breaking there. The Takara one uses a different plastic thats black and does not have that problem

Ah, I see. Good advice. May start taking a look around for one. I just hate paying the mark up for Takara figures tho. Especially older ones.

Yeah I bought a TM Megatron awhile ago actually, after transforming him once, just ONCE he broke on the shoulder pad, the head, and the arm as well, had to super glue his parts together, he is now a no-transforming transformer out of fear he'll break easier then Waspinator.

Another good Transmetal to get would probably be Cheetor, he's a solid figure and in my opinion one of the better of the line, and I've had mine for almost 2 years now and have had no chrome damage what's so ever.

Which one? The original Transmetal Cheetor or the Transmetal 2?

I have the original non-shiny Cheetor and he's held up well. Granted he doesn't have any chrome but I've always liked him.

Which one? The original Transmetal Cheetor or the Transmetal 2?

I have the original non-shiny Cheetor and he's held up well. Granted he doesn't have any chrome but I've always liked him.

The TM1 Cheetor, the TM2 one doesn't hold up against the first two in my opinion, and needless to say BM cheetors are....well they shall never be mentioned again from now on >->

But yeah, TM1 Cheetor is pretty slick, I like him alot more compared to the original cheetor mold (granted mine is shadow panther).

The TM1 Cheetor is the best Cheetor ever made IMO. But yeah Megatron shouldn't be that much for the Takara one. Just have to wait for a seller who isn't inflating like crazy and just inflating LOL

Archived