Just came to a realization...about the new TF Discovery partnership

Reluttr

Lets take a moment to think about what Discovery currently shows on Discovery Kids... Kenny the Shark, Tutinstein, Darcys Wild Life, The Saddle Club, Bendy the Jungle Girl and so on. *only ones I could think of at the time*

Now what do all of these have in common? The majority involve Nature and Animals, but keep in mind that there are also shows that involve historical topics.

Now what TF already existing franchise's specialize in said area's?

Beast Wars

Now here is the thing, I am assuming that all of the shows will be educational in a roundabout way. That being said, BW is a perfect fit in that they could give "tech specs" to the beast forms that are in reality fun facts about the animal. With the maximals for example they could show why cheetors alt form is so fast, why optimus is so strong, or why dinobot is such a skilled fighter. With the predicons they could show why how tarantulus makes his traps, how scorponok delevers his venom, or why megatrons bite is devastating.

Now I suppose that they could use a version of alternity "time traveling TF's", or have a version of classics that explains robots/mechanics. But Beastwars seems like the best fit, because it already has an established fanbase and quite a few of new parents probably grew up watching BW as kids.

What do you guys think?

Kinda like how they do documentaries on Star Trek like it's real when they make new movies?

Or when they take the backround from a current movie and show boring historians talking (300).

That could be an intresting one shot documentary, if they recut the series I could see it being unwatchable.

Kinda like how they do documentaries on Star Trek like it's real when they make new movies?

Or when they take the backround from a current movie and show boring historians talking (300).

That could be an intresting one shot documentary, if they recut the series I could see it being unwatchable.

I agree, if they cut it up...then I would absolutely hate it. But if they redid the series but using todays CGI, I would love it! Especially if they followed the core storyline but placed them in more vivid environments and just overall updated the look of the scenery and characters.

Also by the Tech Spec thing, I meant it would only appear when the protoform is selecting a alt form. Since they were constantly finding the pods, that is quite a bit of educational material. Not to mention they could sneak some interesting real life creatures into the scenery.

On a side note... hasnt hasbro been getting in touch with some of the original BW's 3D animators? Or am I thinking of something else?

Animated Beast Wars Trilogy.

:awsum

For the love of Primus that would be a dream come true...but it's never meant to be, the original Beast Wars doesn't seem like a show that's easily beaten when it comes to Characters and story but hell I've been wrong before.

Now if you will excuse me I have a hankoring to watch the entire Beast Wars series on youtube now....I'll be late for work again but it'll be worth it. :bwmax :bwpred

Archived