Marvel crossovers

Frostshock

Thor god of thunder and lightning, A-10 Thunderbolt

Human Torch, Astronaut, Space Plane

Captain America and Wolverine, Soldiers, Humvee

SpiderMan, common toys for Spiderman lines, Bikes Cars Helicopters

Hulk, living ball of rage a human-like bulldozer, commonly seen destroying tanks.

Iron Man, millionaire based on Howard Hughes, self explanatory.

I see every mode as being well thought out and relevant to the characters

Yeah, but those are all metaphorical. Ghost Rider's gonna be the only figure to actually transform into a vehicle the character uses.

:rofl thats what many say the problem with the SWTF'S is...

The only one I can truly justify would be the Iron Man one because of the nature of his variety of suits, him having come into contact with the Transformers and making a suit for himself that can transform wouldn't be too far of a stretch of the imagination. Other than that, I'm completely uninterested in the line. I do however like my Transformers and my Marvel Universe figs.

I like these figures for the sheer purpose that they are pretty easy to retool and repaint to create custom TF from or use for parts on Custom figures. I bought these in the MxO line up

Thor [Love the A-10 Thunderbolt, my favorite plane]

Cpt. America [Love the Shield that comes with him]

Human Torch [The plane mode looks really nice]

I've almost bought this one several time, but the price is what stops me

Wolverine [Really like the look of the Alt and Bot mode]

WHen I can find it I will buy the Punisher [Gun that comes with him alone is worth it]

I will say that the MxO figures seem like a little lower quality. Parts seem to pop-off a little too easily and detailing is kinda weak.

FWIW I have Iron Man jet (very good), Hulk tank (also very good, he's Megatron now w/ added arm cannon and silver head), Wolverine (great!), and the Spiderman/Iron Man combiner set (just OK, but was on clearance for $7.50!).

I want to get CA and put an Optimus Prime head on him; I guess his red/blue scheme is upside down but whatever. Also would love the Thor A-10, since it's the baddest jet in the Air Force, but those bright primary colors just ruin the alt mode. Isn't there some monochrome Captain America in one of the comics somewhere? Like the monochrome Wolverine, looks great.

Archived