20th Anniversary Megatron?

MightyMustang

Ok now that we have seen and gotton 20th Anniversary Optimus Prime (some of us have anyway) I think it's time we see a 20th Anniversary Megatron. And why not? Doesnt the Decepticon leader deserve equal time and billing? Im not his biggest fan in the least but I still would like to see it done and it would make the Decepticon faction very happy I'm sure. I would buy one! Imagin putting these two toys together locked in battle poses? It would make for one hell of a diorama thats for sure. But the question is would Hasboro or the so called mighty Takara even think of doing a 20th Anniversary Megatron? Right now I highly doubt it but I think it should be done because lets face TF fans Megatron deserves it. He also made the TF famous as well, but not in the same sence as Optimus. So what do you guys think? Would you buy one if one was released? And do you think the legend of Megatron deserves the same treatment as Optimus got? I wait to hear your guys opinions.

"Roll Out"!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The handgun mode would be rediculously large not to mention illegal. Plus I personally think that Prime is going to be a one of a kind. I know he is numbered as MP-1, making many think he will be part of a series, but I think that is just because Takara likes to keep their "system" going.

MP Megs would be wonderful, but don't hold your breath.

Megs would be nice, but we all know the story with him, no need to go into that again.

However I must say, that one day we might see another MP figure again. If sales for Convoy and Optimus is good, then they will produce more. They go where profit can be had.

If the barrel has to be orange, we could just repaint when we got it.

I think it would need to be more than just the barrel that would have to be in a crazy color, at that point it would just be wrong.

If you were to do a custom paint job on the whole figure it would never transform again, less you want to loose that paint you just spent hours applying.

This one just seem like a mute point now, if its going to happen it will (thought I don’t think it will), if not it wont.....but now one wants to see megs in any neon colors so if that’s what its going to take then I’ll pass. :redface

*whew* good thing someone else explained why MP Megs is impossible...I was ready to write another large paragraph explaining why...

As for who will be the next MP, don't be suprised if its Rodimus Prime. There's already been some blueprints floating around the net (just of his chest componet and no I don't have it :( )

*whew* good thing someone else explained why MP Megs is impossible...I was ready to write another large paragraph explaining why...

Dude, dont pass on this Opportunity just because i got there first, I always love to read you rants....come on you know u want. :tflaugh

Ah guys the next MP will be Rodimus Prime if the sales of Optimus turn out good which in fact they have been. This comes from an email I got from Hasboro. I asked them what and if there will be a next MP figure and they said it will be Rodimus Prime. I have no idea why they would pick Rodimus but thats just me. Personally I would like to see Ultra Magnus.

Archived