Old Transformers Comic

ThePainless

Transformers

The Gathering Storm!

Hey guys,

I'm fresh new to this forum site. I was browsing all over the internet to find the copy of Transformers comic that I have shown below but I have come short. I am looking for the price of this comic book (since it's THAT old).

If anyone has any clues or knows anything about this comic book contact me :)

God bless you.

post-23933-12670518896633_thumb.jpg

Transformers

The Gathering Storm!

Hey guys,

I'm fresh new to this forum site. I was browsing all over the internet to find the copy of Transformers comic that I have shown below but I have come short. I am looking for the price of this comic book (since it's THAT old).

God bless you.

Buy youself a Wizard price guide or go down to the comic shop and and chek out any other sources they may have for an appraisal. Plenty of price guides out there.:) i like the cover i must admit

• 3 weeks later...

Transformers

The Gathering Storm!

Hey guys,

God bless you.

Buy youself a Wizard price guide or go down to the comic shop and and chek out any other sources they may have for an appraisal. Plenty of price guides out there.:) i like the cover i must admit

Thats not a very helpful answer at all now is it?

Any ways. Unfortunately most of the older TF comics are not worth too much. Most of the ones who are willing to buy them already own them or find them at local stores for pretty cheap. Also, a lot of these are not in price guides due to lack of demand. You can probably find a base price for it of about $2.50 to $10.00 depending on condition. If you are trying to sell it E-bay is about your best bet but it may cost you more to sell than you will get back.

Archived