Official New Jersey Sightings!

Rockstar420

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Walmart: Linden

Deluxe Ravage, Mudflap, Voyager Megatron and the Fallen!

I'll pass on the them all. Will wait for repaints...

Looking for Human Alliance Bumblebee... Anyone see him yet?

Very well stocked w Deluxe, Voyager, Leader and Basics, too.

TONS of Wheelie and Rampage. Soundwave, BB and Sideways are barely there...

Target: Linden has 2 endcaps and the normal display location packed w TF goodies!

VERY well stocked. But no Human Alliance, yet...

Walmart Union Rt 22 - Spotted a Leader Jetfire hidden behind a leader Megs in the lowest shelf of TFs but left him there. Also Replicas Sideswipe and the Fallen, one of each.

Holy Smokes!

TRU: East Brunswick has 3 different locations packed with sweet Transformers figures.

First is the front entrance display. Very nice and still carrying Deluxe Soundwave...

Second is the aisle location with an endcap full of Human Alliance Bumblebbe. Wow! What an awesome figure! Much bigger than I thought! And I'll do the leg mod once I figure it out, too...

The most informative location is one aisle over. It's the clearence aisle...

Universe Unicron. Animated Megatron and Bulkhead. Dreadwind and the Red Alert repaint...

It was great to not only pick up HA BB, but to see such sweet deals on older figs, too.

I did receive a "free" $10 gift card w BB. But If you look at the selling price, it was marked up to around $35 bucks... And I bought Soundwave w the giftcard... Nothing in this life is free...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived