Official New Jersey Sightings!

Rockstar420

Picked up Universe Cyclonus, Hound, & Starscream @ the new Walmart in Deptford. I've been looking around and it seems that no one has any Animated beyond the activators. Are the still sold out from Christmas and waiting for more stock? I've been to many stores with empty pegs...

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Checked Target, Wal-mart and TRU around Deptford today. Nothing new. TRU has a lot of leftovers as does Target. The new Wal-mart is already changing the toy dept around. The display sheets were taped to the hooks to show where everything goes. It only listed Universe an the crossover TFs. No Animated on the list. What gives? I haven't seen hardly any Animated since Christmas. Is it taking that long to restock?

Target Union rt 22 has nothing

WM Union rt 22 has Universe wave 4 on the pegs at $7.77 but on the computers they are $9.90 - pay attention! Saw Blazing Lock and nothing else there.

TRU Union Morris Ave had a Swindle animated, loads of Titanium Grim & Prowl, 2-pack movie Blackout w/ Scorponok and thats all.

TRU in Deptford has about 20 Animated Swindles and a ton of leftover movie toys. New Walmart in Vineland opened yesterday, they had a full complement of Animated: Shockwave, blitzwing, Dinobot, Leader Megs, Magnus, Blurr, swindle, etc... but, only Universe was that god aweful Cheetor. The only place I've found Inferno was Hall of Heroes in Hamilton and they wanted $34.99 for it. I passed.

Target Clifton is full of deluxe SS, Hound, Cyclonus and Cheetor.

WM Harrison and Union have about 2 Shadow Blade Megs + Blurr, Swindle and Blazing Lock.

No sight of Smokes, Dino and new voyagers.

TRU Watchung = Nada

Target Watchung = old waves of classics

WM Watchung = Shocky, Shadow Megs and Dropkick (!)

Target Union = Nada

WM Union = 2 Smokes and 1 Dino (I got them), Blurr, Swindle and Blazing

TRU Union = LOADS of Unicron, leaders animated bonus pack (w/ activator)

Target Union North at Springfield ave = old waves of classics

Things are pretty lame on these sides... I want the voyagers!

Walmart: Edison

2 Animated Jetfire / Jetstorm

1 Universe legends Bumblebee (amoung a few more legends class figs)

Animated Shadowblade Megs

Full restock on last wave of Univese and Animated Deluxe figs. Very nice to see...

Cyclonus

Swindle

Get em while ya can...

I'm on the hunt for the 2 Target Animated exclusives...

Let me know if ya find em...

Target Union Rt22: 2 Inferno, 1 Leo Prime, last wave of classics deluxe. Blurr and Swindle on the pegs.

WM Union RT22: all deluxes at $12.88 A full load of last 2 waves of classics/Universe. No Inferno though. 2 Twind animated and nothing else.

TRU Union Morris Ave: Nothing new.

TRU Elizabeth Seaport at IKEA: Nothing new.

Target Linden RT1&9: Classics last wave, Roadbuster Ultra Magnus (UGLY!) and thats all.

WM Linden RT1&9: Deluxes at 12.88 but nothing new.

Target Clark at Parkway exit 130: 2 Inferno, 1 Overload, 1 Leo Prime 3 Twins

I need Animated Prowl and Titanium Grimlock, if anybody knows where to get it, please LMK Thanks.

Archived