Official New Jersey Sightings!

Rockstar420

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hay guyz. there are 2 ultimate bees, Titanium the fallen, Titanium cheetor, & OH YES! G1 Ultra Magnus all at my beloved mayslanding Target! I can't tell you how hard its been getting my hands on that G1 Magnus, but its well worth the wait. oh yeah, we also got the cybertron Ultra Magnus in too. I'm on my way too work now, & as soon as I get a break i'll log back in & let u guyz know what's still left. good hunting & of corse, ALL HAIL LORD MEGATRON!

I've finished off my movie figs, but if someone needs something badly and is willing to pay an extra couple of bucks for my gas, I don't mind looking at my local stores and shipping out (shipping would be cheap, in state).

PM me if needed.

:tfevil :tftongue

Hey, Yall I'm new to the forum as a bonified reg. user. but wanted to give all you New Jersey folk a heads up. I used to live there and there is a Target in the Clifton Commons in North Jersey that is constantly stocked with some of the newest merchandise i.e. repait movie Jazz, Arcee, Starscream classic colors. Like I said I used to live there I'm in Cali now, but that spot always worked for me.

:tfevil :tftongue

Hey, Yall I'm new to the forum as a bonified reg. user. but wanted to give all you New Jersey folk a heads up. I used to live there and there is a Target in the Clifton Commons in North Jersey that is constantly stocked with some of the newest merchandise i.e. repait movie Jazz, Arcee, Starscream classic colors. Like I said I used to live there I'm in Cali now, but that spot always worked for me.

Thanks for the tip! ;)

Got Final Battle Jazz at Target in Hackensack... Interesting though, It appeared that someone bought them at Kohl's... but RETURNED them to Target... isn't that a LOSS of money?

No G1 movie repaint or new scout class exclusives.

I saw a couple classics Starscream at a little toy store in Millburn, its right before the municipal park lot (176 Essesx St) the store calls BABYLAND. But they are $17.88! Anyway, if U can get there, they are after the counter on the half way to the bottom of the store. There is Rodimus, Astrotrain, Bumblebee also.

target in bridgewater has the next wave of robot replicas. me and my son got prime and frenzy and he passed on jazz as we have 3 now ( regular,final battle, and g1 ). they also had some 6 inch titaniums, and a few g1 starscream.

tru on 202/206 had leader brawl, primus,

walmart in manville still has empty pegs as of a few days ago

Archived