Official New Jersey Sightings!

Rockstar420

Brazilian & Splendic,

I'm heading to the Hackensack Target around 9:30-10am on my way into NYC to see if they finally restocked that 99% empty section there. If I see anything of value you'll have an update from me when I come back around 1:30pm. You guys want me to pick up anything for you if I am lucky?

SORRY GUYS, FALSE ALARM... CAN'T GO TO TARGET THIS MORNING.. I WILL TRY TO CHECK DURING MY LUNCH BREAK AROUND 1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omega my friend, if U find anything work of a run at that Target just let us know ASAP and I'll go there stuck everything in my car hehehe Thanks buddy!

OK BOYS! Here is what I found!!

TRU on Route 4 - NO MORE VOYAGER PRIME! I asked a floor manager, and he said that EARLY in the day some guy came in an bought nearly all of them! Only thing of value there were about four Voyager Megatrons. Also were Legends Class Bumblebee, Jazz, Barricade and Ratchet.

TRU on Route 17 - NOTHING!

TARGET in HACKENSAKCK EVEN MORE NOTHING! (unless you like the Tech stuff)

KMART on 17 NOTHING!

WalMart in Saddlebrook on 46 West A GIANT WALL of.... you guessed it... NOTHING!

Seriously, I am wondering if Hasbro is going to put this stuff up the toyshop website. This is getting ridiculous, and I am really just not caring anymore about buying these figures.

EDIT UPDATE!!! THE STOCK BOYS GOT THE PRIMES AT ROUTE 4 TRU!!! A friend of mine when there yesterday, and he told them about the case assortments and had a manager check the back, where apparently oone of the employees was hiding a box and was NOT exactly thrilled to be handing over a box of Voyager Prime! GREAT! The stock boys are hoarding them!!!

OK BOYS! Here is what I found!!

TRU on Route 4 - NO MORE VOYAGER PRIME! I asked a floor manager, and he said that EARLY in the day some guy came in an bought nearly all of them! Only thing of value there were about four Voyager Megatrons. Also were Legends Class Bumblebee, Jazz, Barricade and Ratchet.

TRU on Route 17 - NOTHING!

TARGET in HACKENSAKCK EVEN MORE NOTHING! (unless you like the Tech stuff)

KMART on 17 NOTHING!

WalMart in Saddlebrook on 46 West A GIANT WALL of.... you guessed it... NOTHING!

Seriously, I am wondering if Hasbro is going to put this stuff up the toyshop website. This is getting ridiculous, and I am really just not caring anymore about buying these figures.

EDIT UPDATE!!! THE STOCK BOYS GOT THE PRIMES AT ROUTE 4 TRU!!! A friend of mine when there yesterday, and he told them about the case assortments and had a manager check the back, where apparently oone of the employees was hiding a box and was NOT exactly thrilled to be handing over a box of Voyager Prime! GREAT! The stock boys are hoarding them!!!

This happens at a surprising number of places,

At the Hackensack Target, it says online that Wave 1 Deluxes are all available there, but none are on the shelves.

One of their stock guys said it's likely someone put away a box there for themselves (i.e. hid it).

This happens at a surprising number of places,

At the Hackensack Target, it says online that Wave 1 Deluxes are all available there, but none are on the shelves.

One of their stock guys said it's likely someone put away a box there for themselves (i.e. hid it).

That Target and the WalMart in Saddle Brook are notorious for that. I remember way back when the first Anniversary Optimus Prime came out, a MANAGER was the culprit, and I know he got in trouble for it, because I ratted him out. I remember I asked him about it, and he said that Walmart doesnt get that item. I told him to bring it up in the computer and lo and behold, it said they had about a dozen of them. I called over the Store Manager and pointed out that this guy lied to me about what was in stock. He said "oh, I guess they must have been hidden in the back..." considering he just said a few minutes before "Walmart doesnt get Transformers." How dumb is THAT!?

I'm just really, REALLY getting sick and tired of being shafted. I actually enjoy not just collecting but opening them up and displaying them. These guys are just to screw us over. I'm glad Hasbrotoyshop opened up, I wish they would screw over places like Wal"food stamp"Mart...

Good to know. Everytime I get there I'll ask to see on the computer for the itens in stock.

Well, I saw 2 Ultimate BBBees at Wal Mart Kearny, he is bigger than Unicron Armada (I have one sitted beside another on my shelf).

And I gor Longarm, Arcee, Payload and Final Battle Jazz at TRU Middletown Parkway exit 114 (I went there to take my mother to a friends house).

NO BBBEE 08 AT ALL!!! And curiously they have loads of voyager Ironhide and Starscream, as well cybertron Primus, brownd Vector Prime, Quickmix, Soundwave and Darl Crumplezone. Many of them. Oh! FAB Megatron too. Crap.

Went to KB Kearny, theres nothing there but the girl at the counter is really cute :D

HUNT BUMBLEBEE MY FRIENDS!!!!

Went all over and there was nothing...

EXCEPT...

DLX Wave 2 at KB on rt. 4 east (broadway) in Elmwood Park/Fairlawn!!!

I got 08 Bee, Arcee, and Barricade.

They still have Final Battle Jazz's, Arcee's, Longarm's, Dreadwing's, Barricades, & Payload's!

I grabbed the only BBee that was out on the floor, but I'm sure they'd have more in the back. This is a fresh restocking here!

EXCEPT...

They still have Final Battle Jazz's, Arcee's, Longarm's, Dreadwing's, Barricades, & Payload's!

I grabbed the only BBee that was out on the floor, but I'm sure they'd have more in the back. This is a fresh restocking here!

Congrats man! I guess they didn't forget about Bergen County after all... unfortunately, I have to do the shabbas thing, so I can't go shopping until Monday since KB closes at 9 and shabbas doesnt end until around then... sigh, I hope there will be SOME left....

EXCEPT...

Congrats man! I guess they didn't forget about Bergen County after all... unfortunately, I have to do the shabbas thing, so I can't go shopping until Monday since KB closes at 9 and shabbas doesnt end until around then... sigh, I hope there will be SOME left....

Thanks! This store barely gets any foot traffic, so I wouldn't wory about it too much.

Archived