Official New Jersey Sightings!

Rockstar420

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TRU Elizabeth Seaport (IKEA) and Union at Morris Ave & rt 22 has TONS of voyager class OP and Meg ans some Robot replicas. Foun 1 Arcee deluxe at the union TRU, I got it.

Wal-Marts rt 22 and Harrison have a huge room spare for new Transformers, theres sheets indicating at least 12 hooks for the deluxe figures. Their pack-out date was august 6th, so they are a little late. keep checkig your local Wal-Marts guys.

hay gang! yeah, I found a few voyger megs at the wal-mart out here in millville. but get aload of this. my buddy was at a kmart in pleasentville at closeing time right. & he saw a butt load of TF boxes on a pallet. & of corse the employees were being total pricks about it & told them to come back in the morning. WELL! he did go back & was the 1st person in line as the doors opened. but damn if the boxes were'nt already picked through by their over night stock people! I'm telling you there was'nt a damn thing left of wave 2 deluxe class! so just when I thought all hope was lost as my bud called me telling me the bad news. my pda cell lit up with several pic & video mail alerts! it was my new room mate (who works for 1 of these scum bag "dealers" that snatch up everything), showing me a bunch of wave 2 deluxe. so he brought my home an arcee, payload, & final battle jazz! alls well that ends well.

Target Cliffton has Cyber Slammers Brawl & Ratchet but KB + K-Mart Harrison, Target and Wal Mart 1&9 and TRU Woodbridge rt 1 have NOTHING NEW.

tru on rt 18 in brunswick must be the land of " no one knows about transformers"

the pegs are loaded on sunday!!!

i already found all the new stuff , but , to see this stuff sitting there on a weekend is just weird.

payloads

longarms

arcees

dreadwings

08 bees

final battle jazzszzszzsszszszszsz ( whatever )

and about 8 of each voyager class prime and megatron.

and tons of the the tech and real gear

i wish i had extra $ ( is there such a thing? ) , i would have bought these and become an e-bay prick.

all i want is dropkick, rescue ratchet, and thundercracker.

On Friday, Target in Hackensack had one Signal Flare and one Clocker.

TRU on Route 4 I got a Voyager Megatron

Yesterday I was up in Spring Valley and found one Hardtop and one Strongarm.

Overall, all the shelves were empty execpt for the kiddie stuff.

wal-mart in manville at 7am had 2 ultimate bumblebees sitting there

80$ is a little steep.

more of an adult toy, i guess?

and NO ,not that kind of adult toy . HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"god ,i suck " lil jimmy norton

target in bridgewater had nothing except for the gijoe 5 packs ( cobra and joe ) , they had the seperate figs on friday but there gone. it kills me that they are 6$ each.

Archived