Official New Jersey Sightings!

Rockstar420

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Universe or Classics??? BIG difference

my bad, classics. if there were universe minicons,...i'd be surprised as hell. btw, i did pic up a classics jetfire there saturday morning. went there again today and found nothing but a rvaged pile of boxes. the target off 28 looked pretty much the same.

Sorry I haven't posted my findings in a while, the new board style (click on the thread and read) wasn't letting me click on the thread, kept getting error messages. anywho....

walmarts:

audobon-3" cans galvy, rodimus, battle damaged prime, and thundercracker

there were still a few of each there after I left last night

turnersvillethey had that pallet display of classics and now they took it away and restocked cybertron.

Targets: rt.38 cherry hill2 grimmys, and 3 mirages, none left got them all

turnersville 1 jetfire, is in my house now

Toys r' us: rt.541ops vs. megs 6 of them, should be still there

deptford 4 jetfires, all mine (kitbash fodder)classics mini-cons all 3 sets, grimmy and mirage,ops vs megs, This store surprisingly is restocking TF's daily and nightly. I wnet in on a wed. night and they guy brought the wagon of boxes, and he told me they get trucks all times of the week now, just for x-mas, and when it gets there they restock right away. Not sure if all TRUs' are doing that but this one is, so if you are looking for stuff, hit them up.

Family Dollar---, all of these stores that I went too had the energon figs on Universe cards, windrazor, arcee, offshot, insecticon, doomlock, and perceptor mini-con team. Also had G1 KO's devestators (yellow), G1 superion, and the mini versions of bruticus and superion.

Biglots--- all the big lots I went to had, energon Sharkticon, StormJet, Steamhammer, and the Bruticus maximus guy, kicker and highwire (the crappy gi-joe version). Agian all on universe cards. - Also has G1 combiner KO's but all on seperate bubble cards, and they don't have most combiner pieces (hands,feet, head)

Eckerd drugs---Energon TF's. Same as biglots, but on Energon cards. Also had Landmine from energon and some had a scorponok (in the black box)

KB toys in jacksonville outlet mall and turnersville-had superion mini TF's-bought them all, and some of the devestator ones.

well I think thats all of them. Hope you guys find what you are looking for, and have a merry christmas!!!

Well, K-Mart and KB rt 4 Elmwood Park are almost empty. But TRU rt4 is COMPLETLY empty! Only a few minicons classics and thats it!

Target Cliffton is the same crap. Well, After new year we`ll have news I hope.

Merry Christmas and happy new year!

TRU Children's World near Newark Airport (front of IKEA), I didnt know that store, its huge! Got Classic Jetfire, they have tons of Classic OP. Still there.

Note: this week you buy 2 transformers and get the 3rd one for free at TRU stores.

Big time walmart transformers stock at walmart in berlin, south jersey.

Alts, about 5 alt primes and skids, 5 or six of ricochet and rollbar must of put out some fresh cases.

Clearance on cyberton mega figures 15.00 till 2/02/07, i donno who they had but there was a ton

Cybertron primus on clearance, 35.00 and they had about 3 of them

A ton of classics first series, no mirage or jetfire yet

So if ya need some there is the spot to go

Just found 4 Titanium Soundwaves at Walmart in Linden, NJ...

I'm looking for Titanium Rodimus Prime...

Anyone seen him? I'll trade ya!

Seems like the shelves are a little bare after Christmas...

Scraps of Cybertron and Classics...

Not much else going on...

Lucky Dog. Anything else you are looking to trade for. Can't find Rodimus or Soundwave. I was just at Elizabeth Seaport TRU the other day too. GAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Archived