Official New Jersey Sightings!

Rockstar420

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TRU in Union has a bunch of 25th Anny Primes marked down to $40.

I bought one as it's the cheapest "reissue" of him I've seen, and comes with all that other stuff.

Walmart - Old Bridge

- Oodles of the Bumblebee and Soundwave 2 pack.

Also of note...

- Fury of Fearswoop set at that Walmart has been placed on clearance for $12, I might get one now.

- Oodles of MP Skywarp.... Still at $60 despite being on clearance.

TRU Elizabeth 13A - 2 Soundwave/Bumblebee Nest Packs left. Took the only Bludgeon there.

TRU Union Rt 22 - 3 Soundwave/BB Nest, also several Anniversary Optimus on clearance price ($40)

Walmart Union Rt 22 - 2 Recon Ironhides, still there.

No sign of legends Devastator in either Union or Linden.

TRU in Union has a bunch of 25th Anny Primes marked down to $40.

I bought one as it's the cheapest "reissue" of him I've seen, and comes with all that other stuff.

The Seacucus and JC stores where stocked with him at the same price too.

• 2 weeks later...

Target - Milltown

- NEST Deluxe's wave 2. They had alot of Lockdown and Racthers there. All the Brawns were gone before I got there though. Damn scalpers I bet.

- The Scout Wave with Sonar, Wideload, and the uh, Umpteenth recolor of the Sportscar who's name I've forgotten was there as well. A bunch of each left.

Walmart - Old Bridge

- Walmart Exclusive Scout Two packs.

- Soundwave and Bumblebee Two pack.

- NEST Wave 1 Deluxes.

- Masterpiece Skywarp is now FINALLY $30.

Toys'R'Us - East Brunswick

- 1 Soundwave and Bumblebee two pack.

- No NEST at all. Though their deluxe section seems a bit light. Maybe something will come out soon.

Target Paramus Rt 4 has an endcap with the Legends 2packs of Shadow Striker/Bumblebee, Smokescreen/Starscream and Mudflap/Skids

Also lots of the Soundwave/Bumblebee NEST pack.

Speaking of Nest, the legends come with the mail-away stickers too!!

Also... the 2-packs are only $6.99!! Two for the price of one!!!!!!

Target Paramus Rt 4 has an endcap with the Legends 2packs of Shadow Striker/Bumblebee, Smokescreen/Starscream and Mudflap/Skids

Also... the 2-packs are only $6.99!! Two for the price of one!!!!!!

ooo wow, two for one on repainted legends.. NO THANKS lol.

Archived