Official New Jersey Sightings!

Rockstar420

Curious sighting... the Cherry Hill TRU apparently put out 4 cases of the new Alt assortment.  Lots of WCs and Swindles, 4 WJs, 3 DCs... but NO Prowl.  Considering that this is the first DC assortment to hit the shelves, you'd think that collectors would be snapping up DC along with Prowl, yet at this particular store, it's just Prowl that's gone.

Considering what's happening in Canada, I think I'll be keeping my eye on eBay :tfmad

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got Decepticharge MONTHS ago from JRS and my Prowl will arrive on Monday.  BUT!  I found a place around my house that is selling old G1's cheap. I buddy of mine prepped it for the store and they wanted it marked down to move. SO to date I have gotten complete:Chainclaw, Hosehead, Nightbeat, Siren, Pretender Starscream, Pretender Grimlock, Repugnus, and Groundshaker

• 3 weeks later...

Update for those still looking:

Cherry Hill Target has 4 Swindles; they're been going through the new Alt cases pretty quickly it seems.

Deptford Target has 2 Swindles, 1 Wheeljack, 1 DC, and 1 Ravage.

Deptford TRU has a boatload of Swindles, the two open box Smokes/Swipe that have been there for months, and 1 DC on display... but if you look in the overhead compartment there are a DC and WJ.  Sorry, I snagged the only Prowl I saw. metal.gif

• 2 weeks later...
There is a Costco in Hackensack and in Clifton, each 20 minutes from my home.

Is it worth buying? Or only if I am a completist?

if you don't have the orriginals or if you're a completest, then go for it. magnus is just like the samsclub version and prime is like the orriginal. the are slightly tweeked however and the longer i have then displayed, the more i notice the very subtle differences.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived