Official New Jersey Sightings!

Rockstar420

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes i read the title, I meant to say south jersey.

I found alt windcharger, swindle, battle ravage and some new combiner limbs at the target in hamilton south jersey. I only bought windcharger, low on cash unfortunately. I missed out on ravage and swindle.

I found 3 alternator cases in the stock room today at work, so now the laurenceville tru has on the shelves right now 2 windchargers, 2 swindles, 1 ravage, 2 grimlocks, 2 silver streaks and a hound. there is one more unopened case that was put out and will mostlike ly be stocked tomorrow morning. i suggest you guys get there asap. i was tempted to buy 2 ravages and a grimlock for my customs. but i decided that would be pretty d**k b/c most of you guys don't have them yet; so i only got one ravage for my collection. by the way there are no cases in the stock room unless the 3rd unopend case gets sent up stairs. good luck.

i posted this in the other jersey thread, but i gues it fits here too:

I found 3 alternator cases in the stock room today at work, so now the laurenceville tru has on the shelves right now 2 windchargers, 2 swindles, 1 ravage, 2 grimlocks, 2 silver streaks and a hound. there is one more unopened case that was put out and will mostlike ly be stocked tomorrow morning. i suggest you guys get there asap. i was tempted to buy 2 ravages and a grimlock for my customs. but i decided that would be pretty d**k b/c most of you guys don't have them yet; so i only got one ravage for my collection. by the way there are no cases in the stock room unless the 3rd unopend case gets sent up stairs. good luck.

Archived