Official New Jersey Sightings!

Rockstar420

Saddle Brook Walmart seemed to just restock their Energon line...A couple Beachcombers(?), Shockblasts, and the "newer" usuals...and one big a** Megatron on the top shelf. They have a bunch of Armada Unicrons in Energon boxes at $50. Are those rare or anything? Also have a ton of Alt Sideswipe, Silverstreaks, and two Deadends out.

BTW - Macross, the Walmart didn't have two 20th Primes, did it? I've been dying to find one in stores, but haven't been able to...

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't seen one MP OP since its release date. I just ordered mine from big bad toy store when it came out. I really never thought i'd find it anywhere in the tri-state area.

And on a new wonderful note in about 5 days I should be getting the biggest combiner ever made! Thats right PREDAKING is on his way! My local Import shop is getting him tommorow, but that jerk wants $300.00 for him. HELLLLL NOOOOO!!!

Toy Obsessed is the cheapest internet site to get him including the shipping. Unless you like Ebay bid battles.

Sorry Macross, I meant to ask that of Shadow Panther.

Saddle Brook, Wallycron had 1 MPOP in the Summer...alas I was broke. When I got the cash like a week later to grab it, it was gone...

I haven't seen one MP OP since its release date. I just ordered mine from big bad toy store when it came out. I really never thought i'd find it anywhere in the tri-state area.

And on a new wonderful note in about 5 days I should be getting the biggest combiner ever made! Thats right PREDAKING is on his way! My local Import shop is getting him tommorow, but that jerk wants $300.00 for him. HELLLLL NOOOOO!!!

Toy Obsessed is the cheapest internet site to get him including the shipping. Unless you like Ebay bid battles.

how much is he at toy obsessed? link?

yesterday, i finally found the E. grimlock and swoop 2 pack at the walmart in princton,...actually decided to finally pick up a wing saber there as well.

i just found abd bought 2 energon highwire and kicker sets today at a target in deptford. Honestly if I had a dog I would definatly let him chew them. Highwire is crappy plastic and the bot mode just SUCKS! And kickers articulation is nothing compared to takaras, not to mention hasbro forgot to add some color.

i just found abd bought 2 energon highwire and kicker sets today at a target in deptford. Honestly if I had a dog I would definatly let him chew them. Highwire is crappy plastic and the bot mode just SUCKS! And kickers articulation is nothing compared to takaras, not to mention hasbro forgot to add some color.

To be honest, that is not surprising at all.

For some reason, i expected that from Hasbro - for some reason, I also expect the Alpha Quintesson figure to be just as horrible.

Archived